Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Good Is?

vCash

How Good Is?

I say a player. You answer that player, then ask for the next person.

How Good is and how good will Jarrett Boykin be?

vCash
    I think he has shown that he has great hands and pretty good route running skills thus far..... I don't know how to rank him but I think he is a pretty good player and worth hanging on to

vCash
    Stupid game, but I guess I will play along. It's only fitting that the person you ask about is Boykin.

Boykin has stepped up big this year though. He has been better than Jones, that is for sure. I honestly think his ceiling is a very good number 2. Not sure if he will ever be that legit number 1, top 15 WR. He is a strong possession WR with great hands and good skills after the catch. In all honesty he has been a really good #2 this year. I'd like to say I saw all this coming, but I didn't. I probably talked him up more than any other on this site, and some thought I was stupid.

vCash
    I rather enjoy these games...Boykin has been amazing given the influx at qb. Put him with 12 and he'll flourish. I recall a young James Jones dropping balls repeatedly, not so with Boykin. Gives team leverage with Jones.

If I'm not mistaken, now I list a player. How good is Perry - good enough to move Matthews to the other side?
    Last edited by Before4; 12-17-2013 at 06:24 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevolu View Post
    Stupid game, but I guess I will play along. It's only fitting that the person you ask about is Boykin.

Boykin has stepped up big this year though. He has been better than Jones, that is for sure. I honestly think his ceiling is a very good number 2. Not sure if he will ever be that legit number 1, top 15 WR. He is a strong possession WR with great hands and good skills after the catch. In all honesty he has been a really good #2 this year. I'd like to say I saw all this coming, but I didn't. I probably talked him up more than any other on this site, and some thought I was stupid.
    Nobody is posting. I'm just trying to spark something other than fighting among us is all.

You should answer the Perry one Before4 did too

vCash

Where you here when LGC was? He had an AMAZING call on wanting us to sign this nobody WR/TE from like Newberry (Bostick) like two months before we did it. Whatever the gap after the draft was.

But he haaaaaaaaaaaated Boykin. He knew his stuff. I think he might have pushed me into believing there was nothing there a bit too much. I love Boykin so damn much now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Where you here when LGC was? He had an AMAZING call on wanting us to sign this nobody WR/TE from like Newberry (Bostick) like two months before we did it. Whatever the gap after the draft was.

But he haaaaaaaaaaaated Boykin. He knew his stuff. I think he might have pushed me into believing there was nothing there a bit too much. I love Boykin so damn much now.
    He also hated Hayward and Hayward went on to be one of the best rookies that year. Def didn't like that LGC dude
    My Adopter Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash

I was just joking about this being a stupid game. You weren't the only person on here to not like Boykin. Actually most seemed to not like him. I've always been harsh on players that have bad combines but for some reason I really liked Boykin. I think he proved to me that I need to actually care less about those numbers.

Every1 probably knows how much I like Perry and I'm exhausted and on a ****** laptop using horrible internet so I will let you take care of that 1. I will say I see Perry as being a 10+ sack OLB for a long time and being very stout against the run. I'm a big fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    He also hated Hayward and Hayward went on to be one of the best rookies that year. Def didn't like that LGC dude
    He knew ****, he just had strong convictions. That call on Bostick was insanity. People don't do that. Know about guys like that. It's like calling Sam Shields as being a stud corner. I know Bostick is nothing but I have no idea who he was to even find out about that guy.

vCash
    How about

Mike Daniels

vCash
    How about

Mike Daniels
    lol... are you purposely just posting the players I constantly talk about all the time, trying to get them some love around here.

vCash
    lol... are you purposely just posting the players I constantly talk about all the time, trying to get them some love around here.
    Leave me game that you think is stupid. I'm wondering if everyone else slobs their knob like you do. And

The three I named are the ones I was more impressed/surprised by this year. Stop derailing my thread.

Again, Mike Daniels.

vCash
    Mike Daniels IS better than Cullen Jenkins, different players like Trgovac mentioned, but still better and only in his 2nd season. He is a lot better against the run because he is a lot more powerful at the point. That power transitions to the pass rush where he is constantly overpowering the OL-he has what, 7 sacks this year?- and is helped out a lot by great leverage.

His Ceiling is a consistent all-pro player, basically what Raji should be in the Packers 3-4. I always see comparisons to Atkins and it does make mistake. Both 4th rd picks, similar size, similar numbers, different system. That isn't to say they are THAT much alike. They are different players but like I said there are similarities. I believe Daniels has said he watches a lot of Atkins tape.

vCash
    Leave me game that you think is stupid. I'm wondering if everyone else slobs their knob like you do. And

The three I named are the ones I was more impressed/surprised by this year. Stop derailing my thread.

Again, Mike Daniels.
    Looks like I'm the only one willing to play along with your stupid game. You're just lucky I'm stuck in a Hotel room tonight. I also believe you just asked me to answer the Nick Perry question so don't act like you're not slobbering over my knowledge.

vCash
    Looks like I'm the only one willing to play along with your stupid game. You're just lucky I'm stuck in a Hotel room tonight. I also believe you just asked me to answer the Nick Perry question so don't act like you're not slobbering over my knowledge.
    I was just trying to keep it going.

And I just posted this like 3 hours ago......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast