Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Angerer to IR, Shaun Draughn signed; Shaun Draughn waived

The Colts continue to collect stray running backs, signing former Chiefs and Ravens running back Shaun Draughn Tuesday.

They made room for him on the roster by putting inside linebacker Pat Angerer on injured reserve. He was plagued by knee problems, but was a healthy scratch last week.

Draughn gives them another option in the backfield, after they signed Tashard Choice last week.

Draughn was cut by the Chiefs during the preseason, and played in three games for the Ravens early this year. He worked out for the Colts last week, and gives them another option for returns.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...angerer-on-ir/

Maybe looking for some scout team info plus a strong possibility of holding Brown out I'm guessing. Probably the last thing we hear about Angerer as a Colt.

vCash
    The Angerer situation is a bit strange, but he's been losing snaps over the last few games to McNary and Shepherd...

Makes me think he won't be back next season since he's an unrestricted free agent.

#iubb

vCash
    Colts need to re-sign Conner, let Angerer walk. Colts should actually let all of their MLB's go.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Some parent actually named their kid Shaun draughn......azz holes.

Future parents in this thread, don't b that douchbaggery. Kid has to go through life dragging that shite behind him, you think the name is cute or funny, change YOUR name to that.

True story. I went to school with Candy Barr......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVicster View Post

Future parents in this thread, don't b that douchbaggery. Kid has to go through life dragging that shite behind him, you think the name is cute or funny, change YOUR name to that.

What's so bad about Shaun Draughn? Is there something im missing here?
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    What's so bad about Shaun Draughn? Is there something im missing here?
    Say it aloud

vCash

There was a Country Music where I grew up. Think the spelling on the last name might have been different.

I'm with SF though, don't get the issue with Shaun Draughn....and people around me at work are starting to look at me funny wondering what I'm saying.
    Last edited by matthollabak; 12-18-2013 at 10:03 AM.

vCash
    Say it aloud
    Shaun Drone. I think his parents did him a favor by not having them pronounce the last name drawn.

#3in5

<3

vCash
    Shaun Drone. I think his parents did him a favor by not having them pronounce the last name drawn.
    LOL. I thought it was drawn. As an aside, it really is. If their name was Drone, it would be spelled......well.....drone, lol. Not sure they really did him any favors I'm sure he's gone through life being called Shawn Drawn.

You get the free beer and hotwings morning show on the radio? Funny piece they run where they're talking to some woman on the phone and keep calling her Mrs. Nipple, and she gets pissed and keeps correcting them saying it's "Nighpple. Well, if it looks like a duck....

vCash
    Shawn Drawn should replace Blue as the Colts mascot.

#3in5

<3

vCash
    Colts cut Shaun Draughn and elevate C Thomas Austin from the practice squad.

#3in5

<3

vCash
    Colts cut Shaun Draughn and elevate C Thomas Austin from the practice squad.
    And this was a fun pointless thread.

vCash
    ^More or less haha, it's the writing on the wall for Angerer's departure from this team.

#iubb