Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Romo chokes again

I am surprised there isn't a thread on this. What do you think about Romo choking against Green Bay?

vCash
    Tony Romo has to lead the NFL in all-time "late season interceptions taking his team out of playoff contention" thrown. This guy does it annually!!!
    Last edited by BearsBullsSox; 12-16-2013 at 02:55 PM.

vCash
    It's interesting that his coach decided to throw him under the bus. Him throwing a game ending INT doesn't surprise me, the other piece did.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    It's interesting that his coach decided to throw him under the bus. Him throwing a game ending INT doesn't surprise me, the other piece did.
    Surprised me as well. But Garrett is fighting for his job I believe. Jones can't be too happy. It was a classic Romo ending to the game. For a second, when he ran that slant pass and got away from Matthews I thought it was going to be a big play, I should've known better.

vCash
    Murray looked like he was going to kill Romo after the play so i do beleive it was a run call initially. Dude has some kind of ego to audible to a pass in that spot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    Murray looked like he was going to kill Romo after the play so i do beleive it was a run call initially. Dude has some kind of ego to audible to a pass in that spot.
    For sure. I think he was trying to do TOO much. It has to be in the back of his mind all the times he's choked. So he just wanted to prove to everyone he could win the game I think. But he failed. The look in his eyes after that INT looked like complete PANIC. He was ghost white.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post
    For sure. I think he was trying to do TOO much. It has to be in the back of his mind all the times he's choked. So he just wanted to prove to everyone he could win the game I think. But he failed. The look in his eyes after that INT looked like complete PANIC. He was ghost white.
    The camera catching him yelling "fuuuuuuu...." was the best part.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    I can't believe what happened in this game!!!! They pretty much had the win then Romo just decided delivered it to Green Bay on a silver platter instead. The tv heard some foul language yesterday...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    Running the ball in that situation literally makes no sense.

edit: unless if you're talking about his first one.
    Last edited by B'sCeltsPatsSox; 12-16-2013 at 04:03 PM.

vCash
    Romo doing his best "fake sign language interpreter" with that belt gesture right before coughing up another clutch int with the game on the line.
    Done - thank goodness

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    The camera catching him yelling "fuuuuuuu...." was the best part.
    Yeah I seen that. It was one of the worse collapses I've seen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Running the ball in that situation literally makes no sense.

edit: unless if you're talking about his first one.
    first one, the one at midfeild-ish when they were leading

vCash
    Tony Romo is a 21st-Century Drew Bledsoe. His statistics are often pretty, and sometimes even gaudy. He passes the eyeball test for the most part, and doesn't make many mistakes. The problem is, when he does make mistakes, they're often at the worst possible time.

John Facenda once said, "Great players aren't always great, only when they need to be." That's Romo's fatal flaw: he's often great when he doesn't "need" to be, but more often than not fails when it comes down to him. He's the ultimate tease, and he leaves everybody wondering how a QB who appears so competent can come up so small in the biggest moments.
    "...more talking went on between us all until [Roethlisberger and his entourage] left the bar. Then I seperated with [name redacted] and the other girls and went with another group, and everything else happened, and I was told about it this morning and felt I needed to give my statement. Looking back and hearing all of the details, it seems to me that it was a set-up, and so I think this needed to be told."

-Victoria Garofalo, Zeta Tau Alpha sorority sister, in a statement to the GBI

vCash
    Let's be real, the Cowboy's defense blew that game. The Packers scored a TD on every 2nd half possession. Romo did have 2 ints late but the 2nd to last int really wasn't that bad of a throw, I can't believe the defender made that play. I mean Cowboy's offense put up 36 points, that's good enough to win 95% of the time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ntd View Post
    Let's be real, the Cowboy's defense blew that game. The Packers scored a TD on every 2nd half possession. Romo did have 2 ints late but the 2nd to last int really wasn't that bad of a throw, I can't believe the defender made that play. I mean Cowboy's offense put up 36 points, that's good enough to win 95% of the time.
    The offense blew it too. Why they didn't run the ball more in the second half with a three-score lead is beyond me, especially considering DeMarco Murray was running well.
    "...more talking went on between us all until [Roethlisberger and his entourage] left the bar. Then I seperated with [name redacted] and the other girls and went with another group, and everything else happened, and I was told about it this morning and felt I needed to give my statement. Looking back and hearing all of the details, it seems to me that it was a set-up, and so I think this needed to be told."

-Victoria Garofalo, Zeta Tau Alpha sorority sister, in a statement to the GBI

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast