Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Any Spurs trade rumors?

Are there any spurs trade rumors?

vCash
    Nope... There usually aren't, they usually are very good at keeping things quiet. Though I don't know/think they're looking to make any significant moves anyway

vCash
    Bonner+Cojo+Green for Lebron

vCash
    http://fansided.com/2013/12/27/nba-t...ll-deng-trade/

Not likely that we could/would do this, but who would you trade?

vCash
    Well deng sounded unlikely, bonner green a pick and joseph. I dunno... Seems unlikely... Can deng play sg? We need more defensive minded players... So hes very helpful if we have him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSpurs23 View Post
    Bonner+Cojo+Green for Lebron
    I see no reason why the Spurs would do that. All about corporate knowledge and understanding the system.

vCash
    Spurs are reportedly "unusually aggressive" in seeking a trade

• We've been predicting the Spurs' last hurrah for years, but this time it might really be the end of the road. The Spurs have been unusually aggressive trying to upgrade their roster in the trade market, a signal to rival execs that Gregg Popovich and R.C. Buford realize this might be the final shot at a title with the triumvirate of Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili. Duncan, 37, has a $10.4 million player option for next season, and Parker's future also has to be addressed; only $3.5 million of his $12.5 million for next season is guaranteed.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nba/writer/...ll-but-no-more

vCash
    NBA trade rumors: Spurs aggressively pursuing upgrade, according to report
    By Jason Patt

The San Antonio Spurs sit atop the Western Conference, but that's not stopping them from aggressively trying to upgrade the roster, according to CBS Sports' Ken Berger.

More: Spurs coverage at Pounding The Rock
    The Spurs are 28-8 and currently hold a one-game lead over the Portland Trail Blazers and Oklahoma City Thunder in the West. However, San Antonio has struggled at times against the other teams currently in the West playoff picture, holding a pedestrian 7-6 record against those squads. The Spurs were also thumped on their home floor by the Indiana Pacers.

BOOKMARK THIS
    NBA Trade Rumors Page
    •SBNation.com
    San Antonio hasn't often been known as a big player on the trade market, so some rival executives believe the organization realizes this season may be the final shot at a championship with the trio of Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili. Duncan is 37 years old and has a player option of $10.4 million next year. Parker is 31 and only has $3.5 million of his $12.5 million guaranteed for next year. Ginobili, 36, signed a two-year, $14.5 million deal this past offseason.

There are several areas where the Spurs could use an upgrade. With Tiago Splitter out around a month with a shoulder injury, another big man would be helpful, especially considering the struggles of Jeff Ayres. Another strong wing defender to go along with Kawhi Leonard would also be useful.
    http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/1/1...ade-rumors-nba

'Coach, we've got an issue with Kawhi in the arena. Event management called and the lights are not on, and Kawhi's in the arena for two straight days at 6:30 in the morning. And he brought two lamps from home, and he put them up in the arena and shot.'

^

(During NBA lockout)

"No flash, No gimmicks. It's the quiet guys you should fear."

vCash
    ^ This is surprising. Anyone come to mind?

'Coach, we've got an issue with Kawhi in the arena. Event management called and the lights are not on, and Kawhi's in the arena for two straight days at 6:30 in the morning. And he brought two lamps from home, and he put them up in the arena and shot.'

^

(During NBA lockout)

vCash

^

(During NBA lockout)

vCash
    Karl said the Spurs have been interested in Smith, who was a free agent this past offseason before signing a three-year, $18 million contract with the Knicks. "I know (the Spurs) have thought about bringing him in," said Karl, an ESPN analyst. "San Antonio doesn't make a lot of mistakes."

http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/san_antonio_spurs

^

(During NBA lockout)

vCash
    Karl said Smith has "a skill that championship teams need" and suggested that he might be better off with a team of veterans such as the Spurs or Heat. "There's that possibility," Karl said. "I think right now that's the position if I was J.R.'s agent [I would take]. I would be looking at a culture where there would be more peer pressure." ESPN.com
    http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/san_antonio_spurs

^

(During NBA lockout)

vCash
    JR Smith makes almost no sense. He's a chucker, plays no defense and is has multiple off court situations. I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole. Give me a Jared Dudley type anyday over him.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    Thad Young and Duncan share the same agent, and Young wants out of Philly. That would be great if we don't have to give up someone like Diaw. But we'll see what happens. If true, it makes sense they would want to try and go all out with TD being almost done.

vCash
    Hmmm... Can fantasy trade count, as long as it is realistic?

I really feel that asik isnt happy with houston, i doubt hou wanna trade with us, but asik is a nice addition.

Detroit has many bigs but i think they have to stretch the floor well. One way is acquiring bonner and or diaw. And we get monroe.

Young is also a nice idea. But is he better than diaw?

I feel like people will hate this, but is bynum still nba ready? Because he is a huge talent, we can get him for minimum 10 day contracts i think he would be huge as long as we or pop can contain his issues. If he turns out to be ok, we sign him, if not 10 day contract would not hurt.

Hows josh howard doing?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast