Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Who Do You Prefer to See in the Playoffs?

There's theee teams that are guaranteed to make playoffs at this point in San Fran, Carolina, and New Orleans. That leaves the two wildcard spots to two of those three teams since we likely have the #1 seed locked up by beating all three of 'em. That leaves the other two spots for Philly/Dallas and Chicago/Detroit/GB.

My guess is that Detroit and Philly get in, with Philly having the #3 seed.

So of all the possible playoff teams, who would you prefer to play?

Personally, I want a little luck to fall in our lap and have one of the #3 or #4 seeds to beat Carolina and let that team come to our house. Then if we're able to handle them, I want San Francisco in the NFC Championship. In my opinion, they're the second best team in the NFL behind our Hawks, and so I want to see them come to Seattle for the big game.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    I don't want any part of San Fran. As much as I hate them, I think they have the best chance of beating us. Screw all this "I want to beat the best to be the best". I want the easiest path possible. I wont lie. I want a Lombardi, and the easier the games to get it, the happier I will be.

I see SF and NO as the wildcards. I think Carolina will win their division, and the Bears win the North, and Eagles win the east. Carolina gets the second bye.

Of those teams, I want the Eagles and Saints. I think they are the teams we can dispose of easiest.
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

vCash
    Our offense isnt what you would call high powered. So Carolina and San Fran would be scary matchups. Id rather face Carolina in the conference game though because playing San Fran you just never know.
    Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Phillies
    Seattle Seahawks Cincinnati Bengals
    Phoenix Suns
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish Kansas Jayhawks

vCash
    I would love to play Frisco here at the clink... We would kill them again like the last two games

vCash
    I always root against my rivals so anybody but the Niners lol.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    Let's not stoop to our rivals level and try to handpick opponents we prefer because they appear to be an easier matchup. To be honest, no team has a realistic chance to beat the Hawks in Seattle unless they beat themselves.

Any team coming to Seattle will be dusting off their golf clubs on the way home....season over. SF, of all teams, has NO chance in Seattle. Kaep is not capable of leading them to a W on the road in the playoffs...much less in Seattle (maybe in Philly or Detroit, but that's about it)

vCash
    Well said

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seasun62 View Post
    Let's not stoop to our rivals level and try to handpick opponents we prefer because they appear to be an easier matchup. To be honest, no team has a realistic chance to beat the Hawks in Seattle unless they beat themselves.

Any team coming to Seattle will be dusting off their golf clubs on the way home....season over. SF, of all teams, has NO chance in Seattle. Kaep is not capable of leading them to a W on the road in the playoffs...much less in Seattle (maybe in Philly or Detroit, but that's about it)
    Which is exactly why I want to see them in the playoffs:

1. I think they're the second best team in the NFC.
    2. We'd stomp them again.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    I'd be surprised if SF makes it to Seattle. If they end up playing in Chicago, Carolina or New Orleans...they're going to lose. I've heard all the talking heads referring to the Hawks as a poor road team (maybe 6-2 will shut their ****ing mouths). But look at Kaepernick on the road...he's awful. In fact, he's a very average quarterback that happens to be a load to handle when he runs. Not accurate, does not go through progessions well and I think he's too wrapped up in his public persona to put the necessary work in to become a truely elite quarterback.

The team that scares me more is Carolina....but they're not going to win in Seattle either (unless the Hawks lay an egg...pun intended).

vCash
    How do u guys feel about playing the pack if they sneak in I read some dont want N.O or SF but what if GB sneaks in...or how do you guys feel about any of them teams that are on the brink of making it or do none of them scare you guys?
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    I'd prefer to stay away from Carolina and San Fran. I'm not really worried but they do both pose the biggest threat IMO

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    Chicago could also be an interesting matchup. It could be similar with Atlanta (tall receivers) but I also feel Cutler will crack in Seattle.

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    GB, with Rodgers, is very scary. GB, with Flynn, is an interesting story line....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509 View Post
    I'd prefer to stay away from Carolina and San Fran. I'm not really worried but they do both pose the biggest threat IMO
    I think that even insinuating that you don't want to play either team is a chickenshit approach. It's professional sports, and right now the Hawks are the Alpha dog so to speak. The Hawks feed off teams like N.O., San Fran, N.E., Carolina...whoever...coming to Seattle to play in their house. How many wins in Seattle do those teams have in the past three years? it's the bottomfeeders that have given the Hawks trouble at home..simply due to the Hawks playing down to their level.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ROY 2 MVP Braun View Post
    How do u guys feel about playing the pack if they sneak in I read some dont want N.O or SF but what if GB sneaks in...or how do you guys feel about any of them teams that are on the brink of making it or do none of them scare you guys?
    If Rodgers is 100% healthy... Green Bay is the last team I want to see in the playoffs.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast