Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Congratz to Peyton...again and again with his new record

He was is sportman of the year for SI. Well deserved. Will we be saying MVP soon?

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    congrats and all but the only thing I want to hear is PEYTON MANNING SUPER BOWL 48 winner

Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

vCash
    Laughable. The media simply tripping over each other (again) to create another way to kiss this guy's ***. What's he done this year? Lost a playoff game in January. And uh....uh...

Mariano? Nadal? Big Papi?

The endless Manning butt kissing is beyond nauseating.
    Proves once again what compromised, in-the-tank shills the media truly are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bcc:27622603
    Laughable. The media simply tripping over each other (again) to create another way to kiss this guy's ***. What's he done this year? Lost a playoff game in January. And uh....uh...

Lol someone sounds a little butt hurt.

If you wanted someone else to win it you could have atleast mentioned someone who is more deserving....those three you listed aren't any more deserving.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bcc View Post

Well, he essentially has his 5th MVP wrapped up barring something major, he's 3 TDs away from breaking a single season TD record and is on pace to break the single season passing yardage record as well. Also considering his neck surgeries, to play at the level he has, that's pretty damn impressive. Seems like a bit more than losing a playoff game, but hey, I'm not ridiculously ignorant.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    He's in Houston so I'm sure he is Texans fan so you could imagine why he would be in a bad mood!!

vCash
    Yeah, he split one with McNair but I guess that counts as a full MVP to in-the-tank Manning shills. Either way, solid job not refuting anything I stated...just criticize and ridicule, that's the ticket. You might wanna look at the PSD article saying how giving Manning this award was a "cop out." You won't but hey, you're shills. No surprise there.
    BTW, it's gonna be pretty embarrassing when he chokes it all away again this postseason, huh?

vCash
    Yeah I will take my chances with PFM, Good luck with the first pick in the draft ohh and finding a coach!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over:27625895
    He's in Houston so I'm sure he is Texans fan so you could imagine why he would be in a bad mood!!
    Lol that said it all. If your a fan of that team, you clearly don't know sports.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bcc:27630085
    Yeah, he split one with McNair but I guess that counts as a full MVP to in-the-tank Manning shills. Either way, solid job not refuting anything I stated...just criticize and ridicule, that's the ticket. You might wanna look at the PSD article saying how giving Manning this award was a "cop out." You won't but hey, you're shills. No surprise there.
    BTW, it's gonna be pretty embarrassing when he chokes it all away again this postseason, huh?
    Not as embarrassing as being a fan of a team that was supposed to be in the postseason this year, and is instead picking number one overall.

If it weren't for the Texans fans I'd actually feel sorry for the team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bcc View Post
    Yeah, he split one with McNair but I guess that counts as a full MVP to in-the-tank Manning shills.
    Yeah, it does count just the same. No one is saying he has 3.5 MVP awards and that McNair owns the other "half' from 2004. That's why in the article that you are praising, @PSDRedZone says "Manning is on pace for his record 5th MVP award."

Either way, solid job not refuting anything I stated...just criticize and ridicule, that's the ticket.
    That's funny, this is exactly I just said earlier:

"Well, he essentially has his 5th MVP wrapped up barring something major, he's 3 TDs away from breaking a single season TD record and is on pace to break the single season passing yardage record as well. Also considering his neck surgeries, to play at the level he has, that's pretty damn impressive."

Seems like quite the opposite of not refuting this gem of yours

What's he done this year? Lost a playoff game in January. And uh....uh...
    Perhaps reading comprehension wasn't your strongest suit in school.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bcc:27630085
    Wow. This is classic behavior by those not mature enough to handle their own shortcomings. I understand the Texans suck this year but by trying to rip on or bully those better or happier than you only makes you look like a child. You honetly believe by putting down others you build yourself up. So sad. I pity you in your agony. I know it was to be the Texans year to win a SB. Sorry your team really was as plastic as we thought. I do fond it slightly ironic that you choose to rip on Manning and Broncos for playoff exits. While true have you had a chance to look at your own teams playoff history?

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    I'm not even a Texans fan you laughable buffoons. Are you truly that moronic; look at a place of residence and immediately reach irrefutable conclusions?
    The awesome part is you all chimed in, one after the other, with the same incorrect assumption.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bcc:27642672
    I'm not even a Texans fan you laughable buffoons. Are you truly that moronic; look at a place of residence and immediately reach irrefutable conclusions?
    The awesome part is you all chimed in, one after the other, with the same incorrect assumption.
    I don't give a damn who you like you're still a moron. Go back to your own thread.

vCash
    I don't give a damn who you like you're still a moron. Go back to your own thread.
    That was pretty much what I was thinking, this is a thread about Manning being sportsman of the year, not a bashing Manning and the Broncos fans. You don't like Manning that is fine but get out of our forum and bash him somewhere else!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast