Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Santonio Holmes

vCash

Santonio Holmes

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN 3m
    Since Santonio Holmes signed a new contract with Jets after 2010, he has made $269,662.92 per catch... $18,168.05 per yard gained #nyj

Ouch!

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

vCash
    Cant wait to cut him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN 3m
    Since Santonio Holmes signed a new contract with Jets after 2010, he has made $269,662.92 per catch... $18,168.05 per yard gained #nyj

Ouch!
    That is beyond insane. I wonder if you use the same metrics if that is the worst contract (Most $ per catch/or per yard) ever given to a WR in NFL history...

Wide Load Beast Of The Green & White Northeast

vCash
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN 6m
    Jets DL Sheldon Richardson has as many offensive TDs as Santonio Holmes this season: 1. #ny

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē

vCash
    He is a see you next Tuesday
    Twitter: SteveMcG87

vCash
    we don't need to discuss tone. he is gone in a few weeks. it wont happen right after the season ends. but it will be before the draft. so don't waste time on the guy that has one foot out the door and the other on a roller skate going down hill.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    I can't stand him. I can't stand his BS first down celebration when we are losing by 20. I can't stand his red contacts.
    He is about himself and only himself.

It also looked as if Geno was throwing to him when he wasn't open. This could be on Geno but it wouldn't shock me if Holmes convinced Geno to target him more. That may be my disdain for him speaking but it wouldn't shock me if he tried to sway a young QB to his court.

I really hope that the FO doesn't f--- this up and keep him around. He is not worth it on any level.

Welcome back dinner for Leo. We are waiting patiently. Hurry the F up! These babies don't taste as good cold.

vCash
    I'll miss the way he extends his arm and drops the ball after catches.

He will make a good #2 or slot WR for some other team next year.

Come to think of it, if I was in the Giants braintrust I'd be looking very hard at matching him up with VCruz and give EManning someone else to throw the ball too.

vCash
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN 4m
    Santonio Holmes has approximately a .00000000001 percent chance of returning to the Jets in 2014. #

vCash
    I agree he is and needs to be gone. However, I also have this feeling he is going to catch on to a team and play pretty well.

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    I agree he is and needs to be gone. However, I also have this feeling he is going to catch on to a team and play pretty well.
    I don't.

vCash
    I expect he'll be cut after the season. Other than that, I have no comment at this time.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Jets DL Sheldon Richardson has as many offensive TDs as Santonio Holmes this season: 1. #ny
    Antonio Allen has as many TDs (not offensive) as Holmes and Stephen Hill combined this season: 2.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    I'll miss the way he extends his arm and drops the ball after catches.

He will make a good #2 or slot WR for some other team next year.

Come to think of it, if I was in the Giants braintrust I'd be looking very hard at matching him up with VCruz and give EManning someone else to throw the ball too.
    I can't see him doing anything next year. He's done, stick a fork in him. He was flat out garbage yesterday and he's injured every other week.

If the Giants take him in, I'd be happy. I'll be perfectly fine taking Nicks from them in FA.

Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    I don't.
    I agree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucktownanalyst:27622393
    Antonio Allen has as many TDs (not offensive) as Holmes and Stephen Hill combined this season: 2.
    The man, the myth!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast