Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

State of Distress

This is the 1st time I've posted on this page. I've been a Cowboy fan since I first learned about football back in 94. I've seen them at their best and at their worst. I'd rather have the Dave Campo teams back. This D has no heart and no pride in the fact that they are playing for the most recognizable team in any sport.

I'm not going to turn this into a bashing post....just need to vent. How do you go up 26-3 at half-time and then the D all of a sudden they forget they are playing a game of football. They go into half thinking they have the game won and then come out second half and get punched in the face and they have nothing. At what point do you man up and stand your ground on your home field. In the 19 yrs that I've been a Cowboy fan I've never seen a Cowboys D with no heart or passion for the game. Everyone is going to put this on Romo. He put the team in a position to win the game at 26-3 and the D allowed GB to score a touchdown on every single possession of the second half. Not Romo's fault at all.

For the love of GOD Jerry just step aside and hire someone that knows what they heck they are doing. Both player personal as well as business wise.

vCash
    welcome bro. it sucks man. it raelly does. the way they just blow everything. ill never forget how low i felt in jan 07 when romo fumbled that snap. at least nothing will ever top that loss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21:27617277
    welcome bro. it sucks man. it raelly does. the way they just blow everything. ill never forget how low i felt in jan 07 when romo fumbled that snap. at least nothing will ever top that loss.
    They're trying their best though.....lol.

vCash
    Thanks gents,

Its getting to a true state of emergency with these teams and this owner. I've begun to compare this team to the Raiders. Al Davis drove that team to the ground and as soon as he was no longer in charge that team has started to become more competitive. Jerry will drive this team into irrelevance. I'll continue to support my team but I don't know how much more I can defend the.

vCash
    oy vey this team .... cannot be explained through words.

vCash
    Just a stupid team and organization, no football IQ on or off the field

vCash
    Welcome, man. I agree with everything you said. They are making it very hard for us to support them. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do. Us real fans will stick with them through good and bad times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    Welcome, man. I agree with everything you said. They are making it very hard for us to support them. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do. Us real fans will stick with them through good and bad times.
    I too am a life long Cowboy fan but I can honestly say I am getting less and less upset the more it becomes evident that Jerry's ego and general senility/lack of football IQ is dooming this organization. Let's say he stays healthy and runs this thing for another 10 or 12 years why does anyone think it will change. The core that Parcells helped build is aging rapidly and will be gone soon. This team is in salary cap hell as far as the eye can see so it could be a rapid progression to perpetual last place teams. Even when we have high draft choice we blow it on a Claborne type pick. WE ARE DOOMED BY MR. JONES EGO so I can honestly say I don't care much any more.

vCash
    I can not handle much more of this crap.

It is pissing me off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    I too am a life long Cowboy fan but I can honestly say I am getting less and less upset the more it becomes evident that Jerry's ego and general senility/lack of football IQ is dooming this organization. Let's say he stays healthy and runs this thing for another 10 or 12 years why does anyone think it will change. The core that Parcells helped build is aging rapidly and will be gone soon. This team is in salary cap hell as far as the eye can see so it could be a rapid progression to perpetual last place teams. Even when we have high draft choice we blow it on a Claborne type pick. WE ARE DOOMED BY MR. JONES EGO so I can honestly say I don't care much any more.
    I got to this point that your at last year when the idiot decided the best move for this organization was to change our defensive scheme. It was at that point that I knew I wouldn't be alone many more loyal fans will see through Jj's enormous EGO and understand it's not about the Dallas Cowboy's with Jj, its about Jj....

vCash
    Whoever pointed out that we'd be hovering somewhere near 8-8 should win some kind of prize. I'm sure our mad Emperor is sitting on a roof somewhere playing his harp as Rome burns to the ground. I think the football IQ trickles down from the top. It would have been comical that we did just enough to lose 36-37 if it was so painful. How many of those have we had this year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Yeah, I am getting less upset too. I expect the worst from this team every single time.
    My point was, though, that I can't just stop watching. Even if I want to I can't.

vCash
    Going to work the next day (today) is always brutal...especially since I live in Eagles territory...

...the pitiful thing is, we have a winnable game this week and can go to the playoffs by winning this week and next....Garrett would likely save his job....

give a little credit to Green Bay for stepping on the gas, but while the D gave up 5 2nd half TD's in 5 tries, they should not have been in that position...if the idiots that run the team JUST RAN THE BALL and thus the clock, the Packers wouldn't have had 5 tries to score

vCash

State of Distress

The thing that pisses me off the most is that we have some real ballers in Romo and Dez and we r wasting there abilities. Unfortunately I hope things continue to get worst for us, so JJ will finally realize the mess he has created. It's going to get worst in order for it to get better.
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    Dallas won't win another game this year

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast