Week 16: Denver Broncos (11-3) @ Houston Texans (2-12) 12/22 1:00 PM ET

DENVER BRONCOS
    vs.
    HOUSTON TEXANS

QB.........RB...........WR...........DEF

December 22
    1:00 PM ET

vCash
    Let's go! We need to completely stomp this team!

vCash
    If we can't beat Houston who has given up and the Raiders we don't deserve the number one seed!!

vCash
    ^Pretty much sums it up.

This is a PFM team. PFM doesn't lose games he should win...against the chargers was the first time in his time at Denver he dropped one he should of had (play-offs are a crap shoot, always have always will be).

The Texans are pathetic and the Raiders are lowly scums. Take care of business. That's just it. They got a second chance to control their own destiny..lets see it.

Oh and I ain't worried about KC..with their recent offensive explosion is just fools gold. They'll lose one or both of the Indy/Chargers game.

vCash
    I know this really isn't the place for this, but what are everyone's thoughts on Shanahan in DC?

I really think he's trying to get himself fired and I don't like it. I think it's the wrong way to go about his current situation. I can't see any reason that he went for two on the last drive unless it was his goal to make himself fireable.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Shame, thought shanny would help them out more...but clearly he has overstayed his welcome. Rich man he is though. He gets fired from us but still gets paid and he gets that gig in Washington...oh well. Been a good ride for you Shanny..

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Time to go break some records, and give us fans hope for the defense going into the playoffs. I want to see us beat these guys by 30 just to settle my anger from Thursday. Hopefully Champ can be activated for this one

vCash
    Shanahan wants out but he isn't quitting he wants his money lol.. I do blame him in the fact you knew what you were getting into when you went to Washington, lets just say there are certain places you don't go to when you have a choice Dallas, Washington and Oakland for examples!!

vCash
    I don't know if we have any Canadian Bronco fans, but this made me laugh.

http://imgur.com/gallery/4RaYHaI
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    No Tate no Keenum and Andre Johnson didn't practice Wednesday. I think they are sitting players down since they are the worst team. I think Schaub is better than Keenum but third string RB no Owen Daniels, Foster and maybe no Johnson I'm sure our defense will still let them look good..

vCash
    Didn't you hear? We signed Jeremy Mincey....that dude is like..a Neil Smith clone. I'm sure he's going to change the dynamics of this defense.........lol. I'm sure he'll help though.

vCash
    Alright cam vs NO or kap vs ATL?

vCash
    kap vs atl.

Champ says he is "good to go." Didn't think he would be able to play this regular season.

Got to say..very eager to see a Champ/DRC/Scrap coverage unit...only going to get better when webster comes back.

Till then..PLEASE..be healthy Champ.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID:27645309
    kap vs atl.

Champ says he is "good to go." Didn't think he would be able to play this regular season.

Got to say..very eager to see a Champ/DRC/Scrap coverage unit...only going to get better when webster comes back.

Till then..PLEASE..be healthy Champ.
    I saw that. I hope he plays really well. I've been tough on him all year and its because I fear that if he doesn't play, he will become a business casualty. An older player, making tons of money, who misses a majority of the season becomes very expendable. I mean I love champ! He's even got the spot in my pic. I want to see that shutdown corner again. Even if it's only for one more year.

It's going to be the toughest retirement or player leaving for me since Elway sailed off into the sunset.

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I saw that. I hope he plays really well. I've been tough on him all year and its because I fear that if he doesn't play, he will become a business casualty. An older player, making tons of money, who misses a majority of the season becomes very expendable. I mean I love champ! He's even got the spot in my pic. I want to see that shutdown corner again. Even if it's only for one more year.

It's going to be the toughest retirement or player leaving for me since Elway sailed off into the sunset
    Agreed 100%. I named my dogs after him 4 years ago.

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast