Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

If Wade gave us three more years of solid basketball to add to his resume.....

For example if Wade from age 31-34 gave us roughly around the same production he gave in his '10-'11 season (25-6-5) and was to win 2 more championships,which is still a possibility, do you think Wade would surpass Kobe?

Essentially, do you think that if Wade had longevity he would be deemed the better player?

vCash
    I don't think so. He still wouldn't have near the longevity. And honestly, do you really see Wade playing that well the next few years, when he has shown he is breaking down?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    At this point it's not about accolades anymore. But players have a brillant resume so championships etc dont matter. Wade will only surpass Kobe if he is better than him which he is not

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I don't think so. He still wouldn't have near the longevity. And honestly, do you really see Wade playing that well the next few years, when he has shown he is breaking down?
    I mean to say that if Wade gave us three more solid years and any point in time. I don't think Wade will ever again turn into the player I loved. This is more of a hypothetical

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    At this point it's not about accolades anymore. But players have a brillant resume so championships etc dont matter. Wade will only surpass Kobe if he is better than him which he is not
    Do you really think so? I must be missing something because looking at their stats they seem very similar with Wade seeing to have the slight advantage.

vCash
    No I doubt it. Also Wade will never have a 25 - 6 - 5 season again.

vCash
    Maybe if he played that well, but I doubt Wade ever comes close to 25-6-5 again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Averaging 20+ points, 5+ rebounds, and 5+ assists in the last 10 games on 58% FG.

Not really "breaking down".

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    Wade needs to reinvent himself like Jason Richardson did.

No longer can jump but became a heck of a shooter.
    #BanMiltstar

vCash
    wade will never surpass Kobe. he can solidify himself comfortably as the third greatest SG in league history.

vCash
    That's highly improbable, in fact, chances are Kobe will average those numbers again before wade does, so nah I don't think so. But on the bright side, your team just won back to back rings, I would focus on that instead of something that would never happen, like wade surpassing Kobe.
    Last edited by jerellh528; 12-15-2013 at 04:10 PM.
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions:
    Yards:
    Tds:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno87 View Post
    wade will never surpass Kobe. he can solidify himself comfortably as the third greatest SG in league history.
    Which is no small feat. He's a legend and a top 20 for sure. I just think he's not as explosive and relies heavily on James to get him easy buckets. Dwyane Wade is good off the ball and that's why he's able to fit into the system. The only issue I have with Wade is whether or not he can duplicate 80% of what he does in the regular season. When you have Paul George and the entire Pacers lineup gunning for you, you're not going to be able to get those easy lobs and paint passes. I am glad Spoelstra has taken the initiative to have Wade rest games like Pop seems to do. Wade's knee is going to be a problem and it won't ever recover but he's been insanely efficient thus far. I would like to see Wade play around 50 games and not play the 1st and 2nd round of the playoffs. Sounds silly but it's a risk worth taking come playoff time. They only have to worry about the Pacers and the WCF. Heck, if Pacers manage to lose, they shouldn't even have to play Wade until the Finals.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    No I doubt it. Also Wade will never have a 25 - 6 - 5 season again.
    Agreed.

vCash
    Wade will finish as the 2nd greatest SG ever...

I believe he will have 3 to 4 more rings before his career is over, he just needs to win 1 more Finals MVP (I don't know how he is going to do that, because of Lbj)... But I feel that if Wade does get another Finals MVP, he would need to get it in Wade like fashion, 30+pts per game over the series (nothing like when Kobe won it over gasol, when gasol clearly had the better numbers, and actually played better (but Laker fans like bringing up that Kobe has 2 Final's Mvp's...smh).

Wade will finish hire then Kobe, numbers wise, rings wise...etc (Not league Mvp though)

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Wade will finish as the 2nd greatest SG ever...

I believe he will have 3 to 4 more rings before his career is over, he just needs to win 1 more Finals MVP (I don't know how he is going to do that, because of Lbj)... But I feel that if Wade does get another Finals MVP, he would need to get it in Wade like fashion, 30+pts per game over the series (nothing like when Kobe won it over gasol, when gasol clearly had the better numbers, and actually played better (but Laker fans like bringing up that Kobe has 2 Final's Mvp's...smh).

Wade will finish hire then Kobe, numbers wise, rings wise...etc (Not league Mvp though)
    No.

#wankfortiggins

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast