Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Should the Redskins actually consider trading RGIII?

If Cousins does well these 3 games, should they consider trading RGIII instead? Players have questioned his leadership, he doesn't get along with coaches and is injury prone for the start of his career...

Your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    I think his trade value is pretty low at the moment, and they would be on the losing end of the trade IMO. It's not going to improve either since he's done for the year, so I say no.

vCash
    Only for a kings ransom.

My Mock v 1.1
    51st (Second Round) - Amerson CB/FS
    85th (third round) - Bacarri Rambo FS
    119th (fourth) - David Quessenberry, OT/OG
    154th (fifth) - Cornelius Washington, DE/ OLB
    162nd (fifth) - Ray Ray Armstrong, SS
    191st (sixth) - Nick Kasa, TE
    228th (seventh) - Rodney Smith, WR

vCash
    Depends on who the better qb is....obviously if cousins ends up being the guy you have to trade him for whatever you can get bc you don't want him with the team.

vCash
    Depends on the next coach too.

Art Bryles...RGIII stays.

Hire a guy lie Gruden, Cowher, ect and Cousins would likely stay.
    #BanMiltstar

vCash
    I don't see why, when healthy he was the rookie of the year, and looked excellent, even late in the year (when teams had film on him in the NFL, not that the read option is something football coaches and players haven't seen before). Coming back in the first year from a late season ACL injury I didn't expect him to do well anyways this season. He isn't Peterson, neither is anyone else.

Brady didn't look the same first coming back from his ACL, and he had an extra 4 months to recover (2009 was subpar to 2010-2012, 4 TD's in his first 4 games back), but has looked fine since. But then Culpepper and Palmer were never the same and Rivers never missed a beat the year after his tear.

I just don't think you give up on a QB for 7 poor games after giving up so much for him. Especially when you put him in awful situations in those games (gave up 33 a game in his 7 bad games this year).

vCash
    Should the Redskins actually consider trading RGIII?
    No......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slashsnake View Post
    I don't see why, when healthy he was the rookie of the year, and looked excellent, even late in the year (when teams had film on him in the NFL, not that the read option is something football coaches and players haven't seen before). Coming back in the first year from a late season ACL injury I didn't expect him to do well anyways this season. He isn't Peterson, neither is anyone else.

Brady didn't look the same first coming back from his ACL, and he had an extra 4 months to recover (2009 was subpar to 2010-2012, 4 TD's in his first 4 games back), but has looked fine since. But then Culpepper and Palmer were never the same and Rivers never missed a beat the year after his tear.

I just don't think you give up on a QB for 7 poor games after giving up so much for him. Especially when you put him in awful situations in those games (gave up 33 a game in his 7 bad games this year).
    But RGIII style of play leads to more injury as to cousins who's looked good.

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    But RGIII style of play leads to more injury as to cousins who's looked good.
    I fully agree on RGIII's style of play leading him to take more hits and potentially more injuries, but that was known when they gave up everything for him too.

Cousins looked good last year in a game. His career QB rating in all his games is a 71.6 right now, 5 INT's, 4 TD's and 3 fumbles, which puts him right behind Cassell, Weeden, and Henne the past two years.

He had his first playing time vs. Atlanta last year, threw a TD early to Santana Moss who had nobody within 10 yards of him and couple picks with the game on the line.

He attempted 2 passes vs. Baltimore last year and looked good. TD to a wide open guy in the end zone and nice QB draw for the 2 pt conversion

He had a good game against Cleveland last year (1 pick and 1 fumble though)

He looked bad in the playoff game when he came in.

He looked bad against Denver

He looked bad against KC.

Of all the QB's with at least 25 attempts this season, none have a lower QB rating than Cousins.

I am all for giving him a shot right now, but he hasn't even hit anything close to what Shaun Hill, Tarvaris Jackson, Kyle Orton, Matt Moore, Matt McGloin and others have done in limited time the past couple seasons. Maybe a team will give up a lot based on that game vs. Cleveland. Maybe they will remember his best was nothing close to Matt Flynn's best. But there's no way I'd give up more than a 4th round pick right now for a QB with so little to show.

vCash
    No matter how you parse it, it is a decision that doesn’t need to be made at least through next season. Both players are signed through the 2015 season. The team can play this season and next season before it is even a discussion that management needs to entertain.

vCash
    they cant.... They gave up way to much and wouldnt get half back... They have no choice but to stick with him period.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    They probably should but they wont.

vCash
    Yes. They won't, but they should. Cousins is a better NFL quarterback as far as how many games he would win. He's a better pure passer, better in the pocket, and RG3's style WILL lead to more injuries. It's just a fact of the game that the more hits you take, the more injuries you will get. Cousins will have as longer and better career if he starts.

vCash
    In no way is Cousins better. But Cousins + 2 1st round picks is better.

vCash
    Apparently, now he (RGIII) believes he's going to have a different HC next year. As in Shanahan will be fired, not as in they're going to trade him. Now, I'm a Giants fan and even though with him starting in Washington it would basically mean we're not the most horrible team in the division no matter what, I wanted them to trade him and start Cousins, cause I really like the guy, I liked him since his college days. But forget about that, after this, I'm hoping they stick with him for another two years while he manages to completely ruin them, and afterwards release him.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast