Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    West Hartford, CT
    Posts
    2,709
    vCash
    1500

    Boston Bruins (22-8-2) at Vancouver Canucks (19-10-5)

    The Bruins head to Vancouver for the first time since game 7 of the 2011 Stanley Cup finals where they hoisted the Cup. The Bruins enter their 3rd and final game of the west coast string and are looking for their 7th consecutive win. The Boston Bruins are going for their 5th consecutive win.
    This game should be extremely physical and full of a ton of action. The Bruins are also looking to lead frog Pittsburgh for the #1 spot in the East.

    LET'S GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    West Hartford, CT
    Posts
    2,709
    vCash
    1500
    Iginla!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,236
    vCash
    1500
    That was such a weak call

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,236
    vCash
    1500
    Ugh

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    West Hartford, CT
    Posts
    2,709
    vCash
    1500
    Wtf

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    8,808
    vCash
    1500
    Don't like Iggy dropping the glove right there. Win or lose the fight, there is nothing to gain from it. On the goal allowed, it tough to blame Rask. That puck had more movement on it then a Pedro Martinez Change-Up. The PP looked awful to end the period. At one point there was no one near the net and no one in any lane to screen LOLango.


    Sidney Crosby? Tuukka's Not Impressed

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    8,808
    vCash
    1500
    For anyone who didn't see why Iggy had to go to the locker room, here is why.....

    WEEI ‏@WEEI 1m
    This doesn't look good. RT @dafoomie: Guys Iggy's going to be out a while... pic.twitter.com/QTtUVI52zH


    Sidney Crosby? Tuukka's Not Impressed

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,236
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    Don't like Iggy dropping the glove right there. Win or lose the fight, there is nothing to gain from it. On the goal allowed, it tough to blame Rask. That puck had more movement on it then a Pedro Martinez Change-Up. The PP looked awful to end the period. At one point there was no one near the net and no one in any lane to screen LOLango.
    I'm with you there, not a fan of that fight...and it sucks that Iggy might have been hurt on it too.

    That goal was crazy. Agree, tough to blame Rask, but still a **** goal to give up.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    8,808
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom6612 View Post
    I'm with you there, not a fan of that fight...and it sucks that Iggy might have been hurt on it too.

    That goal was crazy. Agree, tough to blame Rask, but still a **** goal to give up.
    Oh I'm sure when the interview him Rask will be pissed about that one lol


    Sidney Crosby? Tuukka's Not Impressed

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,236
    vCash
    1500
    Well, ****, Iggy is back.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    7,743
    vCash
    1500
    another loss to an already depleted forward group, great..... That looks so ****ed up.


    Tough goal for Rask to give up. Not really his fault, that thing was gross looking.
    NHL PLAYOFFS 2014



    Because its The Cup.......Go get it again boys

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,236
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    another loss to an already depleted forward group, great..... That looks so ****ed up.

    Tough goal for Rask to give up. Not really his fault, that thing was gross looking.
    If you're talking about Iginla...he came back.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,236
    vCash
    1500
    Smith!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    West Hartford, CT
    Posts
    2,709
    vCash
    1500
    Reilly smith!!!!!!

    1-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    West Hartford, CT
    Posts
    2,709
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah there was nothing Rask could do on that one...the movement on that, along with the speed...it was impossible to stop. **** happens.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •