Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Game 24: Blazers @ Sixers

Sorry guys, I totally blanked on their being a game.
    Third quarter of a Saturday night blowout loss, I'm not sure there's going to be much to say, but have at it.

vCash
    Sixers have been wearing their blue unis at home a lot. I like that.

vCash
    Haha well. We are getting closer and closer to the bottom of the league. Especially with the Knicks win tonight.

vCash
    According to Dei Lynam - We're Getting dangerously close to allowing the most three pointers in a game all time. The record is 23, Blazers have 21 with 8:30 to go.

Pathetic. Tank on.

vCash
    Yah, tonight's the first time of the season we've been bottom of the Atlantic. Only took 6 weeks.

vCash
    You knew it was bad when they had 100 points with 3 minutes left in the third. This may be our first true "tank" effort of the season.

vCash
    This is the 10th season since realignment, and I still regularly look at the Wizards and instinct says they're a division rival. Not Miami or Orlando (I even had to look up who the other teams in our division were), just Washington.

vCash
    ^Haha. So true. It's their proximity to Philly that does the trick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bholly View Post
    This is the 10th season since realignment, and I still regularly look at the Wizards and instinct says they're a division rival. Not Miami or Orlando (I even had to look up who the other teams in our division were), just Washington.
    Me too. I think it's the old eastern corridor thing with Bos, NY, NJ, Philly, Wash. The ole amtrak division as I once heard it called.

Move Tor to Central, Milwaukee to NW, OKC to SW, Meph to SE, and Wash to Atlantic and we can have it back.

Maybe NO to the SE instead.
    Coulson Lives

vCash
    was there tonight and man was that ugly. got to the point where i was cheering for the Blazers to shoot 3's so i could see history

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 78 Yards: 1,207 TD: 10

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Me too. I think it's the old eastern corridor thing with Bos, NY, NJ, Philly, Wash. The ole amtrak division as I once heard it called.

Move Tor to Central, Milwaukee to NW, OKC to SW, Meph to SE, and Wash to Atlantic and we can have it back.

Maybe NO to the SE instead.
    I'd feel even weirder about losing the Raptors than about losing the Wiz. Also about the Bucks in the West. Although Bucks to Seattle and TWolves to the Central has some appeal, if you're into that sort of thing.

vCash

Game 24: Blazers @ Sixers

I think it's nicely balance as is.

Until someone moves to Seattle.
    Coulson Lives

vCash
    Twice tonight your posts have sent me to the NBA map to think about realignment, and twice I've had to stop myself because I'm so busy this week and can't be doing that at 2am. Stop making me think about it until next week, haha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bholly View Post
    Twice tonight your posts have sent me to the NBA map to think about realignment, and twice I've had to stop myself because I'm so busy this week and can't be doing that at 2am. Stop making me think about it until next week, haha.
    I'll try not to. I always think of it though. And I prefer our old rivalry with Wash, than the new one with Toronto.
    Coulson Lives

vCash
    64 points in a half, but gave up 71. Damn!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast