Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 122
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,412
    vCash
    1500

    Game 25: Golden State Warriors (13-11) @ Phoenix Suns (13-9)




    @


    Sunday, December 15th, 2013
    5:00PM Pacific Time


    US Airways Center
    Phoenix, Arizona
    The 602





    PROJECTED LINEUPS




    The Dubs






    Phoenix Suns







    THE RUNDOWN



    MUST WIN GAME

    Warriors road record: 6-8
    Suns home record: 7-3


    Thread goal: 300 posts

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    2,408
    vCash
    1500
    This is definitely not going to be easy. But as always, this is a must-win game.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    20,621
    vCash
    1500
    Play defense, win.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    by the river
    Posts
    184
    vCash
    1500
    How can you play defense sitting on the bench, like Houston Game?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,019
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljubljana View Post
    How can you play defense sitting on the bench, like Houston Game?
    well if they dont even suit up iggy- then they arent putting a defensive effort out there. pay a guy 12 million a year to sit out and not help your team? come on now??
    A role model if I ever knew one

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,394
    vCash
    1613
    This will be tough. Hope Dre comes back before Christmas.

    As for this game, I haven't seen a whole lot of Phoenix this year. Defense first please Dubs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Bird
    It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jordan
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,394
    vCash
    1613
    After 24 games we're 13-11

    Last year after 24 games we were 16-8

    Just putting that out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Bird
    It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jordan
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,412
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    well if they dont even suit up iggy- then they arent putting a defensive effort out there. pay a guy 12 million a year to sit out and not help your team? come on now??
    they did the same with biedrins....how do you explain that? would you have wanted him to play?

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    15,074
    vCash
    1500
    My fantasy footvall squad is 13-1 right. Projrcted to win this week by 20+ points. Had a 27% chance of winning at one point. Fought back now im the favorite to win, next weeks for the chip

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    15,074
    vCash
    1500
    Stylez shut up dude your non stop conspiracy theories are played out. He has a hamstring injury, you heal that ***** 110% b4 comming back

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,019
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    Stylez shut up dude your non stop conspiracy theories are played out. He has a hamstring injury, you heal that ***** 110% b4 comming back
    unless you stretch it out and keep going like russel westbrook did against the warriors.

    all im saying is if the warriors want to be a top 4 team in the west they cant play the entire first part of the season like its pre season. Sometimes players in this league go out and play at less than 100% when their team really needs them.
    A role model if I ever knew one

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,394
    vCash
    1613
    LOL, so glad I can't see his posts. Let me guess, Dre isn't a true Warrior because he didn't magically heal overnight, if he doesn't play tonight it means the franchise is hiding something and Russel Westbrook is the bionic man?
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Bird
    It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jordan
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    15,074
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    unless you stretch it out and keep going like russel westbrook did against the warriors.

    all im saying is if the warriors want to be a top 4 team in the west they cant play the entire first part of the season like its pre season. Sometimes players in this league go out and play at less than 100% when their team really needs them.
    Were what 2 2.5 games behing the clippers for the fourth seed. Lets rush iggy back so he can get hurt agsin sure. Hamstring injuries arr different

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    15,074
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose17 View Post
    LOL, so glad I can't see his posts. Let me guess, Dre isn't a true Warrior because he didn't magically heal overnight, if he doesn't play tonight it means the franchise is hiding something and Russel Westbrook is the bionic man?
    Mhm sumin like that

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,019
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    Were what 2 2.5 games behing the clippers for the fourth seed. Lets rush iggy back so he can get hurt agsin sure. Hamstring injuries arr different
    no lets just miss the playoffs for 17 of 19 yerars instead. Still waiting on mookie blaylock and raja bell to decide they want to suit up again


    then can we get jermain oneal back... or are wrists different too? basically every warrior injury warrents more time than any other player with any other injury right?
    A role model if I ever knew one

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •