Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Portland 19-4 @ Philadelphia 7-17

at

TV: CSNW, CSP

Sat, Dec 14 8:00 PM EST

vCash
    No MCW for the 6ers. As long as we don't fall asleep this should be a blowout so we can rest our guys a bit.

vCash
    funny to hear the sixers announcers talking about how it is great to see their team close in this game considering they are playing the best west team and arguably the best team in the league.

vCash
    We are just crushing teams this year. 20-4 while being 10-2 on the road. Wins over Rockets, Spurs, Pacers, Thunder, Warriors, and @ Denver. We are 7.5 games ahead of the Wolves which is just great given how everyone said we would fight for 8th seed but lose it to Wolves. Something I said was insane because it's the Wolves. Could have them and Heat switch rosters and Wolves would still find something to go wrong and lose.

vCash
    great win!

vCash
    Our bench put up 60. Granted no starter played more then 29 minutes. Still should help the box score fools to figure out our bench is just as good as anyone's.

vCash
    Another great win---we are finally starting to learn to dominate teams. Two blowouts in our last 3 under .500 games. Now this road trip should be a good 4-0 trip. We have a very tough end to December with like 6 .500 teams to close out including the Heat and the Thunder (that will be gearing for us).

If we close out this month in great fashion then we will be positioned to win the west. We will have a lot of traction and won't be easily pushed out of 1st. We can pretty much say that we are a lock for homecourt. I've been trying to hold my excitement down and not get ahead of myself...but I think we need to enjoy the moment we are in and the excitement of what the future can hold (this year's future).

I was around during the Rip city with Drexler and the smaller window of Rasheed/Sabonis era. Two great chances at the top prize. I think we are about to have a third shot.
    So Say We All!!!

vCash
    Last 5 games from LMA: PPG 22.8 RPG 15 APG 3.4 SPG 1.2 BPG .6 FG% 54% FT% 81% 1.6 FPG 1.4 TPG

That is some insane efficient basketball LMA be playin. He finally hit his potential and then some.

vCash
    Know what really gets me? These a'holes going on and on about how we are just beating bad teams. We have the 12th hardest sos in the league. 7 of the 11 teams ahead of us have loosing records. We are the highest rated team in the top 15 sos. All those teams people keep putting ahead of us (who we have beaten them all except Heat) are ranked with easier sos then us. Still shocks me the lack of thought, research, or basic knowledge exhibited by other teams fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Know what really gets me? These a'holes going on and on about how we are just beating bad teams. We have the 12th hardest sos in the league. 7 of the 11 teams ahead of us have loosing records. We are the highest rated team in the top 15 sos. All those teams people keep putting ahead of us (who we have beaten them all except Heat) are ranked with easier sos then us. Still shocks me the lack of thought, research, or basic knowledge exhibited by other teams fans.
    people are always going to find a way to tear down a team they didnt expect to be good or that isnt propped up by ESPN