Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

What do you think of....

The purpose of this thread is for us to put something out there we want others opinions on and we offer our opinions to what is requested.

Thanks and lets have fun with this and keep the ideas and opinions coming.
    The real 99% are idiots and sheep when you post give me a reason to believe you are part of the 1%.

vCash
    I've been reading about the different Asik rumors, I'm not sold on him, what are your opinions.
    The real 99% are idiots and sheep when you post give me a reason to believe you are part of the 1%.

vCash
    I think this thread will lead to off topic discussions when there are already threads on what we all want to talk about. What do you think of this?

vCash
    I wanna know if #Knicks actually trying to get better & where #Lowery gonna end up
    Be $wavy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slaker619 View Post
    I wanna know if #Knicks actually trying to get better & where #Lowery gonna end up
    hashtags in a PSD forum post?

vCash
    Here's one...
    Looking for an honest opinion. If the Knicks replaced Felton with Lowry, how much of an upgrade is it? What can Lowry offer NY on the court?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NoahH View Post
    hashtags in a PSD forum post?
    I've been noticing this too. I really don't get it at all. Someone even created a thread with hashtags recently.

vCash

What do you think of....

Twitter bought psd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFaninLA View Post
    The purpose of this thread is for us to put something out there we want others opinions on and we offer our opinions to what is requested.

Thanks and lets have fun with this and keep the ideas and opinions coming.
    Hey PhillyFaninLA,
    My intention here is NOT to make fun; BUT
    This has to be the most non-specific, vague OP I've ever seen at PSD.
    You say, "... when you post give me a reason to believe you are part of the 1%."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    I think this thread will lead to off topic discussions when there are already threads on what we all want to talk about. What do you think of this?
    Hey jerellh528,
    Good point. I don't see how this thread can lead to anything but off-topic discussion with such a NON-topic OP !
    That's what I think of that.

vCash
    What do you guys think of Steph Curry possibly growing out a beard like the one Harden has?

vCash
    what do you guys think about Wade this season? he's been pretty solid shooting a good percentage and doing a good job on the boards and assisting aswell. his defense has been pretty good also, only downside are his turnovers..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Here's one...
    Looking for an honest opinion. If the Knicks replaced Felton with Lowry, how much of an upgrade is it? What can Lowry offer NY on the court?
    Doing a quick stats comparison, Lowry is better in every category except blocks and fouls this season. He's better on 2's, better on 3's, better on FTs, better ast:to ratio, better rebounder. Lowry is 9 points higher in TS%, and has a reputation as a solid defender.

The only real question is whether Melo can play with him or not. But Melo's gotta be begging for help at this point, so I'd think they would work it out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Here's one...
    upgrade over Felton in every single aspect of the game. and I mean everything on the court. not donut eating contests.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    What do you guys think of Steph Curry possibly growing out a beard like the one Harden has?
    After he hits puberty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast