Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

December 14-18 Gamethread

Well unfortunately I wasn't able to catch any of the game last night and I'm not sure about tonight either but checking the boxscore, it was nice to see some secondary scoring from Megna and Conner.

We all know what Detroit brings, they will most likely be our toughest competition during this stretch. The Leafs and Rangers are right around .500

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk27 View Post
    Well unfortunately I wasn't able to catch any of the game last night and I'm not sure about tonight either but checking the boxscore, it was nice to see some secondary scoring from Megna and Conner.

We all know what Detroit brings, they will most likely be our toughest competition during this stretch. The Leafs and Rangers are right around .500
    Doubt it. I've got Pittsburgh winning 3-1 with about 45 shots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    Doubt it. I've got Pittsburgh winning 3-1 with about 45 shots.
    You really think the Leafs or Rangers will be harder than the Wings? I know Howard is out but I still think you guys bring a better all around game than either of those two

vCash
    Geno with a likely broken leg

vCash
    Malkin injury looked really bad and englland getting 3-5 games at least
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    Didn't catch any of the game as I assumed. From what you guys are saying, it sounds bad (aside from the win)

vCash
    Well now they are saying Malkin was walking normal after the game. So it may not be as bad as it looked

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk27 View Post
    You really think the Leafs or Rangers will be harder than the Wings? I know Howard is out but I still think you guys bring a better all around game than either of those two
    Jonas Gustavsson has been better than Jimmy Howard.. And yes, those teams are better right now.

vCash
    Truthfully, I haven't seen much of Gustavsson lately, so I can't really compare him to Howard. Agree to disagree on the other teams though; I suppose a case could be made for the Leafs but I really am down on the Rangers

vCash
    As if losing Martin, Scuderi, Orpik, possibly Engelland for some time wasn't bad enough, Letang was placed on the IR and will only return after Christmas:

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/2...s/201312160143

I mentioned it earlier, but it looks like it was a great decision to keep Maata up here, our defense has just been decimated by injuries. Kind of makes you think how good we could be when everyone returns...

vCash
    Well that little outburst makes things easier

vCash
    Pulled it out in the end there. Don't like surrendering the two at the end there but with the roster as depleted as it is, can't be too shocked.

Quick turnaround though, come back home and face a Western team in the Wild. Full disclosure though, the Wild are probably my second favorite team