Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Melo could be heading to the Clippers not the Lakers...

http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm

What a turn of events this could be. Talking about trading for Lowry and the looking to trade with the Clippers?

This could be a great move for the Clips. ..Griffin is far from a legit superstar....

The Clips have been lacking a low post game for a while now. Carmelo could be a different player playing under Doc and CP3...
    They will not beat the Spurs or OKC currently constructed. .but Melo could change that for sure. If this happens the Lakers will also need to rethink their 2014 plans with Melo is a guy they are targeting. ..
    Last edited by Swift Game; 12-13-2013 at 11:01 PM.
    [/IMG]

vCash
    So the Clippers want to lower their chances of winning a championship or something? This isn't happening just stop.

vCash
    Clippers wouldn't win a championship and their chances would be worse now (with Melo)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    So the Clippers want to lower their chances of winning a championship or something? This isn't happening just stop.
    well why not? Do you really think Melo is going to stay with the Knicks with the way things are going? Get real.

Also why would the Knicks risk losing him knowing they could possibly get some value in return. They gave up a lot to get Melo...no way they just let him walk...That would set the Knicks back much further back than they ever have been. I would not be shocked if he is traded before the trade deadline.
    [/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    well why not? Do you really think Melo is going to stay with the Knicks with the way things are going? Get real.

Also why would the Knicks risk losing him knowing they could possibly get some value in return. They gave up a lot to get Melo...no way they just let him walk...That would set the Knicks back much further back than they ever have been. I would not be shocked if he is traded before the trade deadline.
    the question is why the Clippers would do it. not the Knicks.

vCash
    Melo will never win a championship unless he goes to Miami or something cheesy like that. He is not a superstar or a winner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koreancabbage View Post
    the question is why the Clippers would do it. not the Knicks.
    That's what I was thinking as well...but look the clippers are not good enough to get to the Finals this season and it's because of Blake Griffin. The guy has not worked to improve his game and he is all show to me. He dissappears in the playoffs and has a history of injuries.

Don't get me wrong about Melo though. To me he is still not LeBron or Durant but he is an upgrade over Griffin. Melo needs to learn how to impact the game other than scoring. The better players have learned and improved their games every year. Example would be K. Love and Lamarcus Aldridge ...they have gotten better each season where Blake has not..that's why I can see the Clippers making a move like this. Griffin does not have the discipline and I think Doc recognizes this.
    [/IMG]

vCash
    it wouldn't surprise me if the clippers did this dumb trade...they are known to have done some really stupid things in the past.

I agree griffin isn't legit yet but he's still young and clips can get far better player than melo

vCash
    Melo won't win a ring I think it's sad but looks like it's true.

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    Blake griffin is a better player than Melo? Why are people criticizing the Clippers? Am I missing something?

vCash
    Sometimes idk who is hated more on this forum Melo Kobe or LBJ

vCash
    I'd have to see potential proposals, but I'm absolutely ok with moving Melo for the right price.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    He can go for a cheesecake. The real value is the experience seeing all these tools on psd turn from hater to admirer of melo when he stops donning a knicks jersey.

vCash
    Idk why people are acting like Melo can't be a winner. He was in DEN and if anybody can get him to be unselfish it is CP3 and Doc. Shoot people said the same about ZBO in NY. He has almost nothing around him in NY other than Chandler. Blake Griffin isn't half the player Melo is.

vCash
    I was gonna post a thread about this with what first take said a week back... Steven A Smith said dont be surprised if the knicks deal Melo for Blake... He and skip said the knicks would and should only do this if they get Blake plus parts back and they wouldnt trade Melo for Blake straight up.... I dont get why people think that. I think it should be the other way around and that the clippers would and should laugh at that notion. Has blakes stock really fallen that far?

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast