Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

are we still rooting for Mcgloin?

Looks like we may lose out right last three games, and if we do, don't you think it is time to draft a qb. If so which one? I would love Teddy bridgwater but he may go #1 who do you like or are you sticking with Mcgloin?

vCash
    I'm rooting for McGloin but I would like to bring in another guy to compete with him because I'm not sold. Release Pryor and sign Locker or draft best available quarterback in the second/third round.

vCash
    I like McGloin. He does the things that good QBs do. Id like to see him with better talent around him.
    That said, every QB on our roster is a rookie, for all intents, so i feel we shud pick up a vet QB via FA if we can, and use the draft for other needs.

vCash
    I like Manziel and keep Pryor we can use him in special formations. I think Mcgloin will be a great back up not a starter though.

vCash
    The needs are QB WR TE and Oline and Dline there is plenty of all of that in this draft

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thethrowdown View Post
    I like Manziel and keep Pryor we can use him in special formations. I think Mcgloin will be a great back up not a starter though.
    Oh yah,because manziel can stop nfl defenses from scoring 30+ points a game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thethrowdown View Post
    The needs are QB WR TE and Oline and Dline there is plenty of all of that in this draft
    I would say de and dt are our top priorities.

vCash
    I like McGloin. A vet FA QB wouldn't be a bad idea. If we draft for a QB I'd like to see McCarron but not in the 1st round. Make Pryor a TE or trade/release him.

vCash
    Why would any Raider Fan not route for McGloin? I don't think he s our answer but sure I route for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    I would say de and dt are our top priorities.
    While I can't disagree with beefing up the defense, I think thethrowdown is addressing the QB situation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    While I can't disagree with beefing up the defense, I think thethrowdown is addressing the QB situation.
    Yah i know,i much rather see us sign a vet,or locker,or draft a later round qb then draft one with the 1st round.

vCash
    The team needs DT's, DE's, WR's, a TE, a QB a RB, a LG, a RG, a CB, a Kicker etc... Anyone of those drafted in the first round, besides kicker, would be the right pick.

vCash
    Lets see, we have McGloin, Pryor, and Wilson. You want to add yet another rookie to that mix? No thanks. I say either a vet, or build around who we have. I think with more experience McGloin can do the job with the right guys around him. ...Just my .02

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    Yah i know,i much rather see us sign a vet,or locker,or draft a later round qb then draft one with the 1st round.
    Agreed.

vCash
    I have dogged him good.

But I hope he does well. I wish he would pan out. That would save us a pick.

Bridgewater or trade down is still my favorite choice though.

I can dream big on Mcgloin though, Dreaming that raider prayer!

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast