Thread: Nets @ Pistons

vCash

Nets @ Pistons

Let the good times roll.

vCash
    Getting crushed inside, and Stuckeyed.

vCash
    Very nice comeback.

A couple of breaks and Nets might;ve won this game.

I hope we don't see too much of Reggie Evans for the rest of the season.

vCash
    In case anybody missed the incredible horrific non-call, here it is.

vCash
    Stuckey has become a Net killer. Good effort on the Nets' part. They looked like a team despite losing.

vCash
    They put Evans in to make the game a little more difficult for Drummond&Monroe. Mirza had nothing to do in the painted area. And Blatche as always was the x-factor.

vCash
    We need Lowry in the worst way. Shaun Livingston is a freaking joke. +/- of -15 in 9 minutes last night 0ptS and 0assts. Dude is horrible and Tyshawn still has a long way to go. Would be nice to have Lowry out there to defend guys like Stuckey too. Lowry please.
    Last edited by waveycrockett; 12-14-2013 at 08:02 AM.

vCash
    I enjoyed that *** beating!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We need Lowry in the worst way. Shaun Livingston is a freaking joke. +/- of -15 in 9 minutes last night 0ptS and 0assts. Dude is horrible and Tyshawn still has a long way to go. Would be nice to have Lowry out there to defend guys like Stuckey too. Lowry please.
    I see what you are saying about Livingston; he doesn't attack often, can't hit an open 18 footer and doesn't create or pass to the inside... But once every game or so, he explodes to the basket with great athleticism which makes him look like the Livingston of old (like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H82y_ChoDVk) before the 2 knee surgeries. But thats it, he only does it once, and then continues running and moving like an old man.
    Last edited by NJBASEBALL22; 12-14-2013 at 03:47 PM.
    Suck it

vCash
    Shaun Livingston is so done. Teams dont even defend that guy outside of 8 feet from the hoop it's embarrassing. He cannot be the primary backup to an injury prone PG and he should not be playing more than 5 mins a game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    Shaun Livingston is so done. Teams dont even defend that guy outside of 8 feet from the hoop it's embarrassing. He cannot be the primary backup to an injury prone PG and he should not be playing more than 5 mins a game.
    His lack of a jump shot really, really, really hurts us. I never thought I'd say this, but I miss CJ Watson.