Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which combination poses the biggest threat?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kaepernick Rice/Crabs/Boldin/Davis

1 20.00%
  • Montana Crabs/Boldin/Davis/Swain

4 80.00%
  • Smith Rice/Moss/Crabs/Davis

0 0%
    vCash

Question Random Hypothetical: Biggest Threat?

Kaepernick Rice/Crab/Boldin/Davis
    Montana Crab/Boldin/Davis/Swain
    Smith Rice/Moss/Crab/Davis

Which combination do you think poses the biggest threat? (Assuming all are healthy and in their prime)

I presented this question to rapjuicer in the main but I don't think he saw it, but I think it's a fun (for some anyway) hypothetical to have.

This idea spawned from me thinking to myself, would Rice make Kaepernick greater than Montana would make Crabtree, for example? Going off of the "a great QB can make mediocre WRs great" thought process. Thoughts?
    Last edited by lol, please; 12-13-2013 at 06:03 PM.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    I'd say the Kap option honestly, yes he does stare down his first read many times, but you have (potentially) three #1 options in Rice/Crab/VD and one of the best #2s in a long time in Boldin. So just change the 1st read every play and it's a high probability of success IMO. Even with Kaps limited ability right now even Seattle would be pressed to play that group man to man.

vCash
    Sorry man, I didn't see it actually.

Give me Young/Crab/Boldin/Davis/Swain

Why? Because its a scrambling Qb league now, and I think Young would KILL it in the offensive scheme we have right now. Roman our not, Young would be awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    I agree about Young, I just didn't want to get carried away with the endless combinations and keep it simple, but I should have added him as an option. I still think Montana is dominant in todays era if he played though.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

vCash
    I agree with that as well
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Any poll with Montana in it wins hands-down!

vCash
    Yes and no, I tried to make it difficult.

vCash
    Montana with the Lollipop Guild is a bigger threat than Kap or Smith. Nothing against Kap, he may wind up rivaling Montana, but he's got a little way to go yet.

vCash
    Montana all the way, I miss those days and always will