Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Gilbert Arenas targeting NBA comeback, thinks the Bulls could use him

"With Derrick Rose being down, Chicago could use some more scoring. They're struggling a little bit.". The Bulls are struggling quite a bit, but with Deng and Butler hopefully just around the corner, those struggles could turn around.

The Bulls are expected to bring in D.J. Augustin whom will significantly upgrade Teague/James at back up PG and probably upgrades Kirk Hinrich the way he's played recently. This is a dangerous ploy by the Bulls. The Raptors waived Augustin for a reason. They're trying to lose too.

Enter Gilbert Arenas. Who's looking to mount a comeback. The Augustin signing hasn't been made official yet, the Bulls still have time to reverse course and do the right thing.
    http://www.chicagonow.com/chicago-bu...ink-hes-right/

B/R: Do you think there is any NBA team in particular right now that could really use you and what you would bring?

With Derrick Rose being down, Chicago could use some more scoring. They're struggling a little bit.
    B/R: What advice would you have given Derrick Rose?

GA: What he did last year when he missed the whole season was perfect. I loved every moment of it. That's what he should've done. If I could've [waited] longer, that's what I would've done.

When I saw the first preseason game, and everybody was, 'Oh, Derrick Rose is back,' I said to myself, 'He's not going to last 15 games.' Derrick Rose's problem was that, when you land, your knee comes inward. While I'm watching the games, he wasólike him and [Russell] Westbrook, they're wild jumpers. Every time he jumps, he's wild. Every time he lands, he's wild. His ability never changed. He never corrected his jumping pattern or his landing pattern.

It was like having a Ferrari on not Ferrari tires. You have it on spare tires. So that's how I would put it: He has a Ferrari engine on spare tiresóeventually, they're going to blow.

But when I saw him jumping, I was like, 'Oh man, I wish I could talk to him and say listen, you need to change your game a little bit. You can't go in the lane jumping and exploding like you did. Your body's not ready for it.'

My advice, especially for the first month of basketball, first two months: Just change the way you play. Stay on the ground as much as possible. Don't hit the lane as hard with so much force. That's what you should learnólike with Westbrook. He should have perfected that mid-range game over the summer.
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...the-nba/page/3

Seems like he wouldn't be ready until next year though if he's out of shape. Of course that wouldn't matter for losing, but I doubt he'd come in in that condition.

vCash
    We could use a tank expert like him.

vCash
    With Arenas leading the charge, the Bulls will surely be a force to reckon with come the NBA draft lottery

vCash
    I'd without a doubt take him. He could turn into a Vince Carter type of player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flogger View Post
    I'd without a doubt take him. He could turn into a Vince Carter type of player.
    I was thinking the same thing. Who knows, maybe he buys into Thibs system.

vCash
    Love Gilbert. Went to college with him in AZ. I think we should def at least work him out.

vCash
    Arenas saying he "knew" that Rose wouldn't last 15 games after seeing play a game in the pre-season just confirms my position that this guy is a moron

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    uhhhh, no thanks would rather tank, trade Deng and boozer for anything. get some young tallent.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    uhhhh, no thanks would rather tank, trade Deng and boozer for anything. get some young tallent.
    Um, have you seen his play and numbers since 2007? lol.

vCash
    This reminds me so much of Tracey McGrady, Agent 0 prob. could get a serious look and roster spot if he just shuts the hell up!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingbrentg View Post
    Um, have you seen his play and numbers since 2007? lol.

On Rose vs. Westbrook:
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFaninLA View Post
    Westbrook only because I think Rose is a bit selfish and that hurts his likelihood of winning a title, all flash and no cash for Rose

vCash
    JB approves.

vCash
    Lol

vCash
    I would rather Hersey Hawkins make a come back

Btw, what injury did Gilbert have?

vCash
    Signing him would be tanking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast