Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 96
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    72,747
    vCash
    1500

    The would you quit posting Jimmer Fredette threads? thread

    Use this thread as the Jimmer Thread. Every single Jimmer thread will be merged here. I'm also going to close every current Jimmer thread. Good god.

    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    481
    vCash
    1500
    no more comic relief bummer.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    31,937
    vCash
    1500
    So...these new rules don't apply to me correct?


    Slap Hands!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NOR CAL
    Posts
    8,557
    vCash
    1500
    You guys still haven't put dude on your ignore lists??
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt


    There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    37,538
    vCash
    1500
    I bet Jimmer is a cold mother****er off the court!

    Keeps his pool dirty, enjoys dead pornstars, and barks at the mailman!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    72,747
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy West View Post
    You guys still haven't put dude on your ignore lists??
    mods cant put users on ignore lists.

    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    31,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    mods cant put users on ignore lists.
    Reason #7548931 why being a mod is overrated.


    Slap Hands!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I'm everywhere Focker
    Posts
    1,077
    vCash
    1500
    I heard Jimmer doesnt tip after meals at restaurants...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    42
    vCash
    1500
    threads about Jimmer. As a junior college coach, I would say I know the game better than most people on this site. I have seen Jimmer absolutely go off in spare minutes. Sure he has struggled defensively here and occasionally will look lost or out of it but I do not see any reasoning as to why he is parked on the bench. The man could possibly be a top 10 scorer in the NBA if given the opportunity.
    Jimmer worked on his defense this past year and has an underrated handle. Judging off garbage minutes while he is on a short leash is just unfair. Give the guy consistent time to play through his mistakes and you will see one of the most explosive scorers go to work. The same thing happened to JJ Redick the same thing happened to Steve Nash. They didn't get many opportunities to play through mistakes their first few years and eventually they shined when they developed/ were given the opportunity. I hate to say it, but white guys in this league dont get as many chances and are always exagerrated as being slower than they really are.

    and LETS NOT FORGET. Jimmer had a higher 30 yard sprint time, and agility test time than Damien Lillard. Lillard is thought of as quick and explosive and people consider Jimmer slow with no handle. Its ******** joke!
    Justice will prevail.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, Ca
    Posts
    7,461
    vCash
    1000
    Hear that guys? Jimmer has Top-10 scoring ability & faster than Lilliard.

    Thanks for sharing your vast knowledge of the game, Coach.
    Last edited by Infamous916; 12-13-2013 at 07:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    916
    Posts
    3,441
    vCash
    1500
    God I hope the Kings can find a way to re-sign Jimmer. These threads are gifts that keep on giving.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    481
    vCash
    1500
    wow. i had no idea. dont i feel stupid. i hope you can find it in your heart to forgive my insolence.

    go jimmer /sob

    not!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    110
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Use this thread as the Jimmer Thread. Every single Jimmer thread will be merged here. I'm also going to close every current Jimmer thread. Good god.
    I will abide by the rules you set, but come on, it's not like this board is busy as a bee. As a matter of fact, it is dead most of the time. Jimmer is the most polarizing and popular subject concerning this team, simply because he's a great player, a great man, and he's been mistreated by this franchise.

    To all of you crying about banning me or whatever, please grow a set. Don't click on the thread if your panties get all in a bunch.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    72,747
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    I will abide by the rules you set, but come on, it's not like this board is busy as a bee. As a matter of fact, it is dead most of the time. Jimmer is the most polarizing and popular subject concerning this team, simply because he's a great player, a great man, and he's been mistreated by this franchise.

    To all of you crying about banning me or whatever, please grow a set. Don't click on the thread if your panties get all in a bunch.
    Maybe the reason its not busy is because you keep posting Jimmer threads and no one wants to see that crap, so they stay away from this forum.

    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    110
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by satchelcharge View Post
    threads about Jimmer. As a junior college coach, I would say I know the game better than most people on this site. I have seen Jimmer absolutely go off in spare minutes. Sure he has struggled defensively here and occasionally will look lost or out of it but I do not see any reasoning as to why he is parked on the bench. The man could possibly be a top 10 scorer in the NBA if given the opportunity.
    Jimmer worked on his defense this past year and has an underrated handle. Judging off garbage minutes while he is on a short leash is just unfair. Give the guy consistent time to play through his mistakes and you will see one of the most explosive scorers go to work. The same thing happened to JJ Redick the same thing happened to Steve Nash. They didn't get many opportunities to play through mistakes their first few years and eventually they shined when they developed/ were given the opportunity. I hate to say it, but white guys in this league dont get as many chances and are always exagerrated as being slower than they really are.

    and LETS NOT FORGET. Jimmer had a higher 30 yard sprint time, and agility test time than Damien Lillard. Lillard is thought of as quick and explosive and people consider Jimmer slow with no handle. Its ******** joke!
    Justice will prevail.
    I agree 100%.

    Fact is, guys like BM and MT have been abysmal and they still get big minutes on a nightly basis to prove themselves. However, there is something more sinister taking place, and there are certain things Jimmer nor his supporters can control. All we can do is pray and hope he gets his chance.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •