Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Shocking! Great job by SD

Nice!!!! going into mile high II and putting a complete game together on national tv.

Good job by Rivers and the O.

Nice pressure and decent enough coverage by the DB's.

Always a pleasure to see the Donk's lose.

congrats on a very nice win.

Enjoy it.. we plan to end this playoff fantasy of yours.

~Ghost
    Last edited by Ghost; 12-13-2013 at 01:58 AM. Reason: bah

vCash
    ha ha ha ... our o-line is almost healthy... gonna smoke you at the Q bro

vCash
    haha it's never too late to get the line healthy!!! .. ok maybe it is

who is that number 24 guy is he new ??

I hope the fans show up in good numbers down in "South Oakland". This game should be good... you guys are rolling and have everything to play for.

Sounds like a good opportunity for a hope crushing victory by the silver and black.

I mean... we suck.. but are looking forward to sucking less than you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    haha it's never too late to get the line healthy!!! .. ok maybe it is

who is that number 24 guy is he new ??

I hope the fans show up in good numbers down in "South Oakland". This game should be good... you guys are rolling and have everything to play for.

Sounds like a good opportunity for a hope crushing victory by the silver and black.

I mean... we suck.. but are looking forward to sucking less than you.
    Nice to dream I suppose

you may have caught us last time; 8:30pm game when Rivers goes to bed every night at 9pm for a 5am start. but not this time. 24? You mean our China Doll RB? Ryan Matthews. I expect another 100+ yd game against the Raiders making him lead the NFL at RB.

Should rivers throw another 390, let alone 400+ yd game he'll break one to two NFL records

Just play along, not like you'll have a choice

vCash
    ya ya ya.. we will see who is yapping after you guys go home crying. I understand where the yapping thing comes from after seeing Phyllis cry me a rivers go on non-stop.

anyway... don't come at me with that china doll of a running back crap! Remember.. we have McFragile (aka McBroken) !!

And.. as much as you are blinded by your man-love of Phyllis... at least somebody besides me posts in the Charger section of this site. I have to give you some kind of props for that.

vCash

A Sympathy Post In The Chargers Forum/Thread So You-All Don't Feel So Lonely

ya ya ya.. we will see who is yapping after you guys go home crying. I understand where the yapping thing comes from after seeing Phyllis cry me a rivers go on non-stop.

anyway... don't come at me with that china doll of a running back crap! Remember.. we have McFragile (aka McBroken) !!

And.. as much as you are blinded by your man-love of Phyllis... at least somebody besides me posts in the Charger section of this site. I have to give you some kind of props for that.
    Hey Ghost & ChargerSD,
    Beating the Broncos; wowie, zowie for us!
    What a roller-coaster season! Will we make the playoffs?

I lived in S.D. for 40 whole years; was a rabid Chargers fan; saw some games back at Balboa Park, Morley Field (iirc; it was a long, long, long time ago).

I still read the post-game write-ups.
    I'm just popping in here so you two won't feel so lonely.
    Last edited by Pablonovi; 12-14-2013 at 04:10 PM. Reason: type in Title: Do -> Don't

vCash

lol, love ya bro... no one talk **** like Faider fans I enjoy our rivalry although you definitely carry the banner of the AFC West more than we have. No, I'm not a hater or homer just a fan.

Hey? Why don't some good Raider posters like Jheral, nastynice, hoodedsash etc. post more on the main? Frightened? I wish there were more Raider fans on the main, need the contrast from Seattle RW nub fest.

BTW you owe me!!! Chose McFaggen in fantasy thinkin I was clever and thinkin the Raiders were gonna pound the ball this year... ya dumb I know...

AND "Phyliss" gonna beat you with his rhythm stick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablonovi View Post
    Hey Ghost & ChargerSD,
    Beating the Broncos; wowie, zowie for us!
    What a roller-coaster season! Will we make the playoffs?

I lived in S.D. for 40 whole years; was a rabid Chargers fan; saw some games back at Balboa Park, Morley Field (iirc; it was a long, long, long time ago).

I still read the post-game write-ups.
    I'm just popping in here so you two won't feel so lonely.
    Hey Pab, how ya been?

We just beat the #1 O in the league... shame we can't beat who were supposed to beat ... sigh ... bein a Charger fan can be hard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chargerSD View Post
    Hey Pab, how ya been?

We just beat the #1 O in the league... shame we can't beat who were supposed to beat ... sigh ... bein a Charger fan can be hard.
    Hey chargerSD,
    Thanx for asking; I'm generally a man of NO complaints; and right now, side by side with my ever-loving baby; I'm as happy as can be. And you?

The last time I was intensely a Chargers fan: Air Coryell won the AFC Title, an/the Ice Bowl against Cincy; an incredible victory; and then ... well, that's when I stopped being a rabid fan. Still a fan; just not so rabid.

We were at a SB party, truly 100s of people. We had a lot of friends there. Out in the back yard, Frisbees, footballs and volleyballs were colliding in mid-air and people were laughing their heads off. People were super-wasted before the kick-off; which was probably the best thing that could have happened under the circumstances of the slaughter that ensued.

My wife had been dancing up on one of the pool tables - she's a professional dancer; drives everybody wild. (I was making sure that no one touched her; outside of that ... "everything goes".) Everybody was in the best of moods. Then, ... well we all know all too well how close to 2 million S.D. area residents rapidly lost their party-moods. Only good thing - it was super-safe to drive home (on our motorcycle) that night (an 1.5 hour drive).

So, yes, didn't really want to bring up that particular memory; but yes I do know that it can be hard.

vCash
    Thanks for the shout out Pabs... I too pop in here on occasion so ChargerSD and a few others have someone to bang with Plus its "Raider-Week" down here in SD so I wanted to liven things up here.

Side note.. there is no "Charger-Week" up in Oakland... we have "Chiefs-Week" and "Bronco-Week" and "Steeler-Week" even "Seahawk-week" but this isnt a game that gets most old Raider fans fired up.

Anyway... I was at San Diego stadium after both the Dolphins game and the Bengals game waiting for the team bus to show from the airport... and it was amazing how many people waited hours out in the cold (well cold for San Diego) to cheer and later console the team. I think they even let us go into the stadium after the bengals game (not a Charger win BTW so no AFC championship for Don). They did beat the steelers in the cold years later to win the AFC but by then Don was sipping mai-tais in Hawaii.
    Even then I rolled with the silver and black but as a SD native I could pull for the local boys when things got serious. I mean it's not like they are the broncos or something.

vCash
    Thanks for the shout out Pabs... I too pop in here on occasion so ChargerSD and a few others have someone to bang with Plus its "Raider-Week" down here in SD so I wanted to liven things up here.

Side note.. there is no "Charger-Week" up in Oakland... we have "Chiefs-Week" and "Bronco-Week" and "Steeler-Week" even "Seahawk-week" but this isnt a game that gets most old Raider fans fired up.

Anyway... I was at San Diego stadium after both the Dolphins game and the Bengals game waiting for the team bus to show from the airport... and it was amazing how many people waited hours out in the cold (well cold for San Diego) to cheer and later console the team. I think they even let us go into the stadium after the bengals game (not a Charger win BTW so no AFC championship for Don). They did beat the steelers in the cold years later to win the AFC but by then Don was sipping mai-tais in Hawaii.
    Even then I rolled with the silver and black but as a SD native I could pull for the local boys when things got serious. I mean it's not like they are the broncos or something.
    Hey Ghost,
    Thanx for the welcome and for this "report from the front lines" so to speak.

So it was Pittsburg we beat in the AFC Title game on our way to the S.B. slaughter. And Air Coryell had already departed. Was that game in Pittsburg really cold (if so, that at least that part of my memory works a bit still).

vCash
    well... it was cold if you were from San Diego at like 39 or 40 at kickoff.. if you were from Pittsburg that is oddly springlike.

here is a cool replay of the game... you just have to suffer through a few seconds of Hacksaw.. damn I hate that guy...

and for bonus.. you get to see bobby ross.... I love that guy

http://www.chargers.com/multimedia/v...d-3283d623603a

vCash
    well... it was cold if you were from San Diego at like 39 or 40 at kickoff.. if you were from Pittsburg that is oddly springlike.

here is a cool replay of the game... you just have to suffer through a few seconds of Hacksaw.. damn I hate that guy...

and for bonus.. you get to see bobby ross.... I love that guy

http://www.chargers.com/multimedia/v...d-3283d623603a
    Thanx for the link.
    With what you say about the temperature; I clearly have a frozen game in Cincy confused with a relatively balmy winter day game in Pittsburg. Boy has my memory gone to crap.

vCash

And.. as much as you are blinded by your man-love of Phyllis... at least somebody besides me posts in the Charger section of this site. I have to give you some kind of props for that.[/QUOTE]

Bro... I'm waitin for you to grow a pair and become a Charger fan... that's a challenge!

Honestly, there are some days I'd rather set my hair on fire and have someone put it out with a sledgehammer...

MUCH tougher than being a Faider fan.... trust me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablonovi View Post
    Hey chargerSD,
    Thanx for asking; I'm generally a man of NO complaints; and right now, side by side with my ever-loving baby; I'm as happy as can be. And you?

The last time I was intensely a Chargers fan: Air Coryell won the AFC Title, an/the Ice Bowl against Cincy; an incredible victory; and then ... well, that's when I stopped being a rabid fan. Still a fan; just not so rabid.

We were at a SB party, truly 100s of people. We had a lot of friends there. Out in the back yard, Frisbees, footballs and volleyballs were colliding in mid-air and people were laughing their heads off. People were super-wasted before the kick-off; which was probably the best thing that could have happened under the circumstances of the slaughter that ensued.

My wife had been dancing up on one of the pool tables - she's a professional dancer; drives everybody wild. (I was making sure that no one touched her; outside of that ... "everything goes".) Everybody was in the best of moods. Then, ... well we all know all too well how close to 2 million S.D. area residents rapidly lost their party-moods. Only good thing - it was super-safe to drive home (on our motorcycle) that night (an 1.5 hour drive).

So, yes, didn't really want to bring up that particular memory; but yes I do know that it can be hard.
    Sounds like a nice time bro

She like Football too?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast