Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Gamethread: New York Knicks @ Boston Celtics - Revenge is the sweetest joy....

Friday Dec 12th
    @
    7:30 PM ET
    TD Garden

Your New York Knicks!

Pablo Prigioni / Timmy JR / Carmelo Anthony / K-Mart / Primo Pasta

Boston Celtics

Jordan Crawford / Avery Bradley / Jeff Green / Brandon Bass / Jared Sullinger

Knick Updates

Iman Shumpert (bruised left knee) is listed as day-to-day.
    The greater concern is that Shumpert had ACL and meniscus surgeries on his left knee in 2012, but fortunately it doesn't seem as though this contusion caused serious damage. Raymond Felton (hamstring) is out 2-3 weeks, J.R. Smith is still fighting his way back from knee surgery, Tyson Chandler (leg) may miss another 1-2 weeks, and the Knicks are simply trying to stay afloat until their key players get healthy.
    Raymond Felton's MRI confirmed a strained left hamstring and he will miss 2-3 weeks.
    Pablo Prigioni started in Felton's absence Wednesday night, but only posted six points and two assists in 31 minutes of action. Beno Udrih didn't fare much better in 17 minutes, so Mike Woodson will have his work cut out for him filling in for Felton over the next two or three weeks. Neither player has much fantasy value even with Felton out, but there are rumors of the Knicks chasing Kyle Lowry that we'll be keeping an eye on.
    The team might have to put him back in the starting lineup with Iman Shumpert suffering a knee injury. Hardaway is fine on offense with his 8.1 points per game on 46.7 percent shooting, but he really has some work to do on defense. He's worth a speculative add in deep leagues as long as his prospective owners keep their expectations low.

vCash
    I cant see us winning any of our next 6 games without a change .... opponent guards are gona kill us......we lose by 12

vCash
    It's going to get out of hand early, and I sense several techs and ejections.

vCash
    As long as the ball moves, we should win this game. But if Woodson goes to the Iso sets with Melo too much, Jeff Green can defend Melo largely by himself and we lose.

vCash
    Free Murry! I want to see Murry play with some starters, not garbage time! Let him back up Pablo and give him 20-25 minutes.

vCash
    I don't have high hopes for this one. Anything can happen though. Someone has to step up on the offensive end. C's will score the ball against the Knicks. 112 points is way too much. Knicks have to score 100 to win this one.

vCash
    Not feeling great about this one.

Celtics in Boston... young, fast team that loves to run the floor and plays defense for 48 minutes? Not my idea of an "easy" match up...
    J.R. Smith: "They were pretty much scoring at will. Especially my guy. I don't know what the hell I was doing on defense."

Raymond Felton : "The play was give the ball to Melo."

vCash
    Wooow only 6 posts and its 15 mnts to GT.

Where all the Knicks "fans" at?
    We Rep The City! Not A Borough.
    True New Yorkers Wear Orange And Blue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lamzoka View Post
    Wooow only 6 posts and its 15 mnts to GT.

Where all the Knicks "fans" at?
    Trying to suck down as many drinks as we can... to either not care or pass out!!!!

WORST COACH IN THE NBA!!!!! HOPEFULLY HAILING A CAB OUT OF THE CITY!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    Trying to suck down as many drinks as we can... to either not care or pass out!!!!

vCash
    Happy Friday my friends

vCash
    Just got home from work. Currently taking a major crap. Then showering and cracking that bottle open. Hopefully we're not down double digits by the time I shower.

vCash
    Nice pass KMart

vCash
    most pathetic offense i have ever seen!!!!

WORST COACH IN THE NBA!!!!! HOPEFULLY HAILING A CAB OUT OF THE CITY!!!

vCash
    Sulinger is killing bargs

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast