Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: WTF about ZBo??

vCash

WTF about ZBo??

I just heard on the local news that the Grizz are looking into trading ZBo for Ryan Anderson and some pieces!!! )(*&^%$#$%^&*(
    Are they nuts??? A little premature to blow it up?
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

MEMPHIS, WHERE 8 BECOMES 7 BECOMES 9 AND TIME IS RUNNING OUT !!!

vCash
    Just searched Hoopshype and NBA rumors and NBAtwitter and nada....zilch....nothing. But was on the local TV station in Memphis.
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

vCash
    :-( I wanted Zbo to retire as a Grizzly... If we pursue with this trade this means new Identity for MEM.
    Setting aside my feelings, this trade for me is actually interesting If they include Rivers and Morrow (not Aminu)...

But I do hope they maintain their Grit n Grind mentality which currently is slowly losing... :-(

vCash
    I'm going to tune in again in a few minutes and see if they'll elaborate.
    Makes me beyond sad to think the numbers crunchers can't figure out how Zbo and Marc are a tandem, and the wheels are off right now. I wanted them to give this core 1 more year before they moneyball it up.

vCash
    OK, they just did Sports and THIS time,no mention of a trade, in fact they had him on a routine interview! WTF ????

vCash
    I heard on Milwaukee radio a few days back that Bucks are kinda interested in ZBO. Doesn't make sense though since our owner vetoed a ZBO trade many years ago when he played for the Knicks. I have the podcast up in Bucks forum if you wanna tune in. The so called insider never mentioned who was rumored in the deal if any deal is in place.

vCash

WTF about ZBo??

I heard about it on hoopshype. I just don't think the trade rumors have any steam. ZBO being in a contract year, I expected this

Grizz: 47-32 Titans: 7-9 UK BBall: 29-11 APSU BBall: 12-18
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    Well, Ryan Anderson does look really good tonight but I want Zbo !!
    Nothing in the paper either. Channel 3 news was silent again tonight. I think you are right, fadeaway. Going to be some noise for the year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    I heard on Milwaukee radio a few days back that Bucks are kinda interested in ZBO. Doesn't make sense though since our owner vetoed a ZBO trade many years ago when he played for the Knicks. I have the podcast up in Bucks forum if you wanna tune in. The so called insider never mentioned who was rumored in the deal if any deal is in place.
    Thanks but I was at work. News is silent about it now. Probably stirred a hornet's nest of complaints. We love our Zbo here