Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Evelyn Lozada reveals CC is baby Daddy

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/entertainment/2013/12/09/evelyn-lozada-reveals-her-baby-daddy-la-dodgers-outfielder-carl-crawford/

vCash
    The phrase "baby daddy" grates on my nerves worse than someone talking about 'grit' or 'clutch'

I hope CC is a wonderful father to his child.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by filihok View Post
    The phrase "baby daddy" grates on my nerves worse than someone talking about 'grit' or 'clutch'

I hope CC is a wonderful father to his child.
    I couldn't possibly care less about his relationships with his kid(s) I only care about him being healthy and productive.

vCash
    Wasn't she with Ochocinco? lol

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    I couldn't possibly care less about his relationships with his kid(s) I only care about him being healthy and productive.
    I'd say that an individual being a healthy part of their child's life is vastly more important than a ball and stick game.

But to each their own.

vCash
    I'd say that an individual being a healthy part of their child's life is vastly more important than a ball and stick game.

But to each their own.
    Over the next 4 years I have 80 million reasons as to why the dodgers their fans and his team mates would rather him be good at baseball than parenting.

vCash
    Over the next 4 years I have 80 million reasons as to why the dodgers their fans and his team mates would rather him be good at baseball than parenting.
    You have?
    Cool.

vCash
    You have?
    Cool.
    I can point to 80 million reasons, and the dodgers in particular should care much more about his health and play next year than his parenting.

vCash
    I can point to 80 million reasons, and the dodgers in particular should care much more about his health and play next year than his parenting.
    I'm with Filihok on this one! That child is worth more than $80M. CC needs to be a good dad first. We can always get another RF (and likely will, considering he's a viable trade piece this year), but that kid is only going to have one dad.
    Fernando Valenzuela, Troy Aikman & THE Earvin "Magic" Johnson

vCash
    ....he can be a good dad and a good RF, too. But dad first.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FernandoMania View Post
    I'm with Filihok on this one! That child is worth more than $80M. CC needs to be a good player first. We can always get another RF (and likely will, considering he's a viable trade piece this year), but that kid is only going to have one dad.
    Well he is a LF, doesn't have the arm strength to play elsewhere.

He isn't getting paid to be a parent he is getting paid A LOT to play baseball.

They are called step dads, there are also father figures, church pastors, sports coaches, teachers,(because they don't have enough to do already) Uncles, and Grandparents etc etc etc anyone can be a good role model, not just anyone can play baseball at a high level.
    Last edited by ciaban; 12-13-2013 at 02:28 PM.

vCash
    Their called step dads, there are also father figures, church pastors, sports coaches, teachers,(because they don't have enough to do already) etc etc etc anyone can be a good role model, not just anyone can play baseball at a high level.
    Sure, and nothing you said prevents CC from being a good father to his child and also performing as well as possible for the Dodgers.

vCash
    Sure, and nothing you said prevents CC from being a good father to his child and also performing as well as possible for the Dodgers.
    I know, I hope he can be great at both, but if he can only be great at one, I would hope that it's baseball he is good at.

vCash
    Well he is a LF, doesn't have the arm strength to play elsewhere.

He isn't getting paid to be a parent he is getting paid A LOT to play baseball.

They are called step dads, there are also father figures, church pastors, sports coaches, teachers,(because they don't have enough to do already) Uncles, and Grandparents etc etc etc anyone can be a good role model, not just anyone can play baseball at a high level.
    haha. right.. Sorry wrong letter. LF'er His arm is shot that's for sure.
    But, frankly, this mentality is one of the reasons that my local church has to adopt 100 kids from single mom households who otherwise won't have Christmas gifts or a good Christmas dinner...dads wanting OTHER people to do THEIR job. No way a grandpa, uncle, pastor, baseball coach can replace a father. They can do the kid at ton of good....but the kid will alway wonder what was wrong with them that their dad wasn't there.
    CC!!! Be a great dad!!!!!

vCash
    Dont' mean to preach but this is heavy on my heart as my background is in youth ministry, I was a teacher for 9 years and currently stay plugged in by coaching JV basketball at the local high school. I dont think when CC's old, he will be thinking about what his batting average was for the Dodgers this year...but if he isn't in his child's life, I bet he will regret abandoning him, or just throwing money at him to feel better about himself. Age, sickness and crisis have ways of clarifying what is relly important in life: people, not baseball or other professional pursuits.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast