• New England Patriots

8 61.54%
  • Miami Dolphins

5 38.46%
  • Tie

0 0%
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 15: Patriots(10-3) vs. Dolphins(7-6) - Let's not get too Tannethrilled here

Week Fifteen
    @

Sunday, December, 15th at 1:00 PM ET
    TV: CBS

vCash

Week 15: Patriots(10-3) vs. Dolphins(7-6) - Let's not get too Tannethrilled here

T shirt and hat game!
    PSD's Kenbrell Thompkins

vCash
    Kind of worried about these next two weeks. Both MIA and BAL looking to make the playoffs, Pats defense has sucked, offense now Gronkless again. Both games on the road. One loss and CIN wins the rest of their games bumps NE out of the 2 seed.

Belichick will have them as prepared as they can be, hope Brady can keep it going.

vCash
    I would love for the Pats to come out and just take a dump on Miami's chest. Believe it or not, there are quite a few Dolphin fans here in Northern VT that love to complain about the Patriots and how the NFL loves them and "hands them wins". I could go for a heavy dose of humble pie and some gloating afterwards.
    Perfection.

vCash
    With a little luck after tonight we might be playing to hold off DEN the rest of the way.

vCash

Let's not get too Tannethrilled here

You should say that to Dolphins fans, arrogant bastards

Solder was back at practice today. We would be so screwed if he were to miss the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent33 View Post
    Kind of worried about these next two weeks. Both MIA and BAL looking to make the playoffs, Pats defense has sucked, offense now Gronkless again. Both games on the road. One loss and CIN wins the rest of their games bumps NE out of the 2 seed.

Belichick will have them as prepared as they can be, hope Brady can keep it going.
    I can see the Pats losing both games. I hope I'm wrong, of course.

vCash
    Honestly, I'd rather lose this week because Miami scares me a lot less than Baltimore if we fall to the 3 seed

vCash
    If the Patriots win out they will hold the 1 seed. If the Patriots win out, Bill Belichick will have 200 wins.
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

vCash
    Holy **** we have the #1 seed. How the eff do we have the 1 seed after all we've been through?

I've been looking at it all wrong. Instead of continuing to fight for the top seed, I've had the mindset of us fighting not to lose the 2 seed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Holy **** we have the #1 seed. How the eff do we have the 1 seed after all we've been through?

I've been looking at it all wrong. Instead of continuing to fight for the top seed, I've had the mindset of us fighting not to lose the 2 seed
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we do not have the number one seed....yet. Broncos have 11 wins and the Pats have 10.

Also, there is no Santa Claus.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by torrance View Post
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we do not have the number one seed....yet. Broncos have 11 wins and the Pats have 10.

Also, there is no Santa Claus.
    Yeah, I don't know why it took me so long to realize that

vCash
    PastorNunez™ ‏@ImBasedAsFvck 4m

The fact that the patriots got the #1 seed with all of are nobodys and broncos got #2 seed with the best offense of all time.. brady is god.
    omg it would be hilarious if we get the 1 seed and Peyton wins MVP with the 2 seed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by torrance View Post
    ...there is no Santa Claus.
    Really? Are you sure?
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    Really? Are you sure?
    No Santa? Man now I can't let my kids see this thread...

Please get it done and beat the Dolphins. While I enjoy the rivalry between our two teams, I flat out dislike the Dolphins.

Years ago I was in Florida staying at Disneyworld for a technical road show for IBM. I wanted a steak bad and went into Shula's. I was asking if I could sit down and they said no there was an event that shut the restaurant down for the public.

I was gently arguing with them because the kitchen was open and no one was there at the time. This old guy behind me kept trying to muscle his way past and blabbing. I turned around to say STFU and wait and who do I see???

At first I thought it was one of the seven dwarves escaped from Snow White. But no...it was Done Shula. The old man. Damn he was grumpy...even after speaking to him for a few minutes.

So there it is. I went hungry because of Don Shula so beat the darn Dolphins please!!!

I'll eat a steak in your honor...

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast