Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Hello Steve: Detroit Red Wings (15-9-8) @ Tampa Bay Lightning (17-10-3)

Detroit Red Wings @ Tampa Bay Lightning

Date: Thursday, December 12th 2013
    Time: 7:30 PM EST
    TV: NHLN-US, FS-D, SUN

Road Record: 10-3-2

8-1-1
    2.03 GAA
    .930%

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by BranWingss; 12-12-2013 at 07:02 AM.

vCash
    With the Monster in we'll probably win. He's been so much better than Howard this year and the team just plays much better in front of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    Here are the Red Wings' lines and defense pairs for tonight:

Justin Andelkader-Pavel Datsyuk-Daniel Alfredsson

Todd Bertuzzi-Johan Franzen-Gustav Nyquist

Drew Miller-Joakim Andersson-Tomas Tatar

Daniel Cleary-Cory Emmerton-Mikael Samuelsson

Jonathan Ericsson-Niklas Kronwall

Kyle Quincey-Brendan Smith

Brian Lashoff-Jakub Kindl

Jonas Gustavsson (starting)

Petr Mrazek

vCash
    Datsyuk and Alfredsson is interesting. Seems like putting him with Datsyuk is asking him to score a little more.

vCash
    I'm actually sort of relieved Weiss is out. For awhile I didn't mind his lack of production because he was hard on the puck. He was staying with the play for the most part, but he tries so f-ing hard to do more than he has to. I think his problem is realizing he doesn't need to play like a superstar. We have Pavs and Z for that. He needs to play smart not flashy. I cringed at that 71-90-37 line whenever they were out there.
    As for Alfie with Pavs, can't wait to see what they can do. I see 4 Pts out of those two.
    I want to see an azzwhooping tonite, my Tampa transplant In-laws are going, center ice I think 2 rows up from ice level. I have to make sure they aren't rooting for TB cuz they swear up and down they still love the Wings but never fail to rub it in when TB wins.

vCash
    Why does every game go to OT?

vCash
    lol Bert wtf was that

vCash
    That was the most pathetic shootout attempt teamwise I have ever seen. Every single guy aside from bert decided to shoot the puck right at Bishop. Why bother making him work when he can just hand them the game on a silver platter?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    That was the most pathetic shootout attempt teamwise I have ever seen. Every single guy aside from bert decided to shoot the puck right at Bishop. Why bother making him work when he can just hand them the game on a silver platter?
    Seriously, it was as if the shooters were anticipating Bishop lifting his glove or stick, and decided to shoot right at him like he'd do them a favor. Ridiculous

vCash
    The more you move in on a goalie, the more they bend down leaving everything open up top. Every goalie does that. So every shooter tonight decided to shoot below the waist! Brilliant! I especially don't get the lefty shooters not going high on a goalie with a left hand glove. A couple of guys like Tatar came in wide but didn't get him to move across and put it over his glove as he's moving! Absolutely no creativity from anyone. Honestly though, the Shootout is a ****in joke. It's not hockey. Either add another 5 minutes, or let it end in a tie.
    Last edited by Voodoo111; 12-12-2013 at 10:59 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    I'm actually sort of relieved Weiss is out. For awhile I didn't mind his lack of production because he was hard on the puck. He was staying with the play for the most part, but he tries so f-ing hard to do more than he has to. I think his problem is realizing he doesn't need to play like a superstar. We have Pavs and Z for that. He needs to play smart not flashy. I cringed at that 71-90-37 line whenever they were out there.
    As for Alfie with Pavs, can't wait to see what they can do. I see 4 Pts out of those two.
    I want to see an azzwhooping tonite, my Tampa transplant In-laws are going, center ice I think 2 rows up from ice level. I have to make sure they aren't rooting for TB cuz they swear up and down they still love the Wings but never fail to rub it in when TB wins.
    First of all, Babcock is an idiot because Weiss is struggling to produce so he puts him between cleary and Samuelson as if those are the two guys that are gonna get him out of his slump! Babcock: " ok Stephen, I know your struggling but in gonna help you by putting between cleary and Samuelson who have been on a production tear to help get out of this slump".

vCash
    Missed the last period +... Another shootout loss? WOOTWOOT

vCash
    I don't know why, but that game frustrated me more than any other shootout loss this year. Really just thought they'd kick some *** in TB.

vCash
    Yeah wasn't my best idea to have my computer mouse in my hands while watching the end of that shootout. Honestly the worst SO I have ever seen by our forwards. Like already stated, only Bertuzzi even attempted to do something other than shooting it right at Bishop. We made Bishop look like Prime Hasek 2.0 because the shooters were honesty complete idiots. Also, that was one of the worst games I've ever seen Datsyuk play. He was weak as hell and getting knocked down every play basically. I'm assuming he was sick and was just playing through it. If not we should start to worry...

Oh and lost in all of this was another fantastic game by Gustavsson. Dude is in the zone. Unless Howard gets it turned around in a huge way very soon, Gustavsson should be the starter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWings13 View Post
    Yeah wasn't my best idea to have my computer mouse in my hands while watching the end of that shootout. Honestly the worst SO I have ever seen by our forwards. Like already stated, only Bertuzzi even attempted to do something other than shooting it right at Bishop. We made Bishop look like Prime Hasek 2.0 because the shooters were honesty complete idiots. Also, that was one of the worst games I've ever seen Datsyuk play. He was weak as hell and getting knocked down every play basically. I'm assuming he was sick and was just playing through it. If not we should start to worry...

Oh and lost in all of this was another fantastic game by Gustavsson. Dude is in the zone. Unless Howard gets it turned around in a huge way very soon, Gustavsson should be the starter.
    He'll get to start for a couple weeks with Howard out, but wouldn't surprise me if his role increases after Howard comes back anyway.