Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Lightbulb Woelfel: Bucks possibly interested in Zach Randolph

http://media.sportsradio1250.com/a/8...nd-wickett.htm

Remember to take this with a grain of salt since its Gery Woelfel rumor. Mentions it at very end of the segment. Early on in the show talks about the Larry Sanders bar fight. But says Sanders is a very likable nice guy. But Herb Kohl doesn't hang onto bad PR players to long. Guess another incident early on in the season Sanders punched a player. He didn't say who. Also mentioned Asik yet again. Also said Bucks been some what active in talks for about 2-3 weeks now. Mentioned both Ersan and Sanders could be dealt. Then Wickett said Kohl denied Larry Harris a ZBO trade many years ago as previous GM.

Zach Randolph $18,238,333 $16,973,333

Last year is a player option.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE:27585335
    http://media.sportsradio1250.com/a/8...nd-wickett.htm

Remember to take this with a grain of salt since its Gery Woelfel rumor. Mentions it at very end of the segment. Early on in the show talks about the Larry Sanders bar fight. But says Sanders is a very likable nice guy. But Herb Kohl doesn't hang onto bad PR players to long. Guess another incident early on in the season Sanders punched a player. He didn't say who. Also mentioned Asik yet again. Also said Bucks been some what active in talks for about 2-3 weeks now. Mentioned both Ersan and Sanders could be dealt. Then Wickett said Kohl denied Larry Harris a ZBO trade many years ago as previous GM.

Zach Randolph $18,238,333 $16,973,333

Last year is a player option.
    I sure hope not he's not half the player he was 2/3 yrs ago hes breaking down fast
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash

vCash
    I like ZBo if it means getting rid of some guys I don't like and we continue to lose. I think he could go well with a guy like Parker or Wiggins if we can keep up this great start. Ersan and Caron is about as much as I'd give up though. Not sure though since I'd like to see Henson lock down the 4.

vCash
    Good move from a financial standpoint but somebody just make Gary WOEful go away.

vCash
    With that report of USA Today saying Bucks and Pelicans back away from Asik trade. Curious if Kohl pushes for ZBO? That kill the tank. Which I'm worried about.

vCash
    Even if Kohl and Hammond are interested in ZBO. What we offering up? ZBO making $18M this season. Only big contracts we got are Ersan's $8M and Butler's $8M expiring and Mayo's $8M. Doubt they want Mayo back. Also what position is ZBO playing for us pf or center? Grizzlies have 13 players on roster and we have max 15. So they could take back two more players. Ersan,Butler,Udoh for ZBO and Leuer? Or Ersan,Udoh,Zaza and either Ridnour or Neal for ZBO and Leuer?

vCash
    Figure its time to bump this up. Since its been brought up in the trade rumors thread. Even if we trade for ZBO? What you guys think what the Grizzlies want in return? I figure capspace to bring Pau Gasol back to pair up the Gasol brothers. But they could also get that if ZBO opts out of his player option. Remember now guys players do opt out to get longer deals.

Happened to Spurs RJ and Bucks Ellis. Woelfel heard it from two people. Then tosses Sanders in as a example. Cause you know Woelfel doesn't like Sanders as a player. Sanders is a BYC player though. Practically impossible to trade. Sparky doesn't like it unless we get a pick back as well. lol

http://media.sportsradio1250.com/a/8...-game-show.htm

vCash
    If this rumor is remotely true from Woelfel. Well the Grizzlies have 14 players under contract. Leaves them one spot open on their roster. So they can take a extra player back in a trade.

Zach Randolph $18,238,333

I think if we were to deal with Grizzlies. Ersan has to be involved. ZBO is a pf. Well I suppose in the weak east he could play center. I doubt Sanders is traded since Grizzlies have Gasol even though injured for the season. Still Sanders is BYC player. Would need a third team way under the cap to give it a go. Not sure Grizzlies would want Mayo back for a second tour of duty? Heck I would try Ersan,Zaza,Neal,Ridnour for Zbo,Leuer,Franklin. Or sub out Franklin for Johnson or Miller or Calathes. Or could do 4 for 4 even. We could even sub out Zaza for Udoh if needed as well. We could do different scenarios for this trade.

http://www.basketballinsiders.com/me...s-team-salary/

http://www.basketballinsiders.com/mi...s-team-salary/

vCash
    Could even sub out Ersan's $7.9M for expiring $8M of Butler or shorter deal of Mayo $8M.

vCash
    Our locker room is "imploding" but lets bring in this cancer? lol
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    ZBO actually cleaned up his act after traded away from the Knicks. Kohl had same thought when he vetoed old trade of ZBO from the Knicks when Larry Harris was GM. Back then that would of been a awesome trade for win now to be paired up with Bogut and Redd. The deal was Simmons,Bell,Gadz for ZBO and Balkman.

vCash
    Woelfel said quite a few teams inquired about our vets up for trade. But Woelfel said we probably wait till trade deadline to take the best offer. Sparky wasn't happy about waiting till the trade deadline.

vCash
    The NBA title window for the Memphis Grizzlies is slowly closing based on their performance in the first half of the season, creating speculations that the Western Conference team will make a roster shakeup soon.

The Grizzlies recently acquired Courtney Lee from the Boston Celtics for Jerryd Bayless, but they could enter into bigger trades soon, probably before the annual NBA trade deadline on February 20.

Like Us on Facebook

Related News

NBA Trade Rumors 2014 Update: Deron Williams Doesn't Think Paul Pierce for Zach Randolph, Brook Lopez for Pau Gasol Trade Will HappenNBA Trade Rumors 2014 Update: Deron Williams Doesn't Think Paul Pierce for Zach Randolph, Brook Lopez for Pau Gasol Trade Will Happen

NBA Trade Rumors 2014 Update: Memphis Grizzlies Shopping For Wingmen, Plan To Keep Zach Randolph NBA Trade Rumors 2014 Update: Memphis Grizzlies Shopping For Wingmen, Plan To Keep Zach Randolph

NBA Trade Rumors 2014 Update: Brooklyn Nets' Paul Pierce For Zach Randolph Trade Still PossibleNBA Trade Rumors 2014 Update: Brooklyn Nets' Paul Pierce For Zach Randolph Trade Still Possible

NBA Trade Rumors 2014 Update: Memphis Grizzlies Could Trade Zach Randolph to Brooklyn Nets for Paul PierceNBA Trade Rumors 2014 Update: Memphis Grizzlies Could Trade Zach Randolph to Brooklyn Nets for Paul Pierce

NBA Trade Rumors 2014 Updates: Memphis Grizzlies Could Trade Zach Randolph To New Orleans Pelicans For Ryan AndersonNBA Trade Rumors 2014 Updates: Memphis Grizzlies Could Trade Zach Randolph To New Orleans Pelicans For Ryan Anderson

Previous rumors suggested that the Grizzlies, who were swept by the San Antonio Spurs in the Western Conference Finals last season, will consider trading Zach Randolph before the trade deadline.

When asked to comment about the latest trade rumors surrounding him, Randolph played down the rumored transfer, expressing his strong desire to stay with the Grizzlies and continue playing alongside Marc Gasol.

The Randolph-Gasol frontline combination turned the Grizzlies into serious contenders in the past three seasons, which started when they scored a huge upset against top-seeded Spurs in the first round of the 2011 NBA Playoffs, before falling to Kevin Durant and the Oklahoma City Thunder in a seven-game showdown in the second round.

"We want to keep this going and we want to stay together, Me and Marc, we complement each other so well. It's hard to play against us, especially when we're both going on both ends and we're both down there,"

Sources said that the Grizzlies could send the All-Star power forward to the Brooklyn Nets for veteran forward Paul Pierce in a move that would give them financial flexibility next summer.

Pierce is playing in the final year of his contract that pays him more than $15.3 million this season. Trading for Pierce and his expiring contract will give the Grizzlies an opportunity to sign key players next summer, which could put them back into title contention next season.

Randolph knows that the trade rumors will soon cool off if they can turn their season around and prove their doubters wrong. And with Gasol back after missing 23 games due to a knee injury, Randolph is confident that good things are bound to happen in the second half of the season.
    http://www.latinopost.com/articles/3...marc-gasol.htm

vCash
    The Bucks are open to trading for a veteran that would make them better immediately. (Sam Amico

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast