Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 15: The New England Patriots @ The Miami Dolphins

Code:
    Week 15 The New England Patriots @ The Miami Dolphins Sun Life Stadium December 15th [1:00 PM ET]
    2013 Passing Leaders
    QB Rating Yards Touchdowns Interceptions
    88.3 3,685 21 9
    Tom Brady
    84.0 3,315 20 14
    Ryan Tannehill
    2013 Rushing Leaders
    Yards Carries Yards Per Carry Touchdowns
    611 143 4.3 7
    Steven Ridley
    567 142 4.0 2
    Lamar Miller
    2013 Receiving Leaders
    Yards Catches Yards Per Catch Touchdowns
    775 76 10.2 5
    Julian Edelman
    855 67 12.8 4
    Brian Hartline
    2013 Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks Interceptions
    Brandon Spikes Chandler Jones Aqib Talib 78 10.5 4 Phillip Wheeler Oliver Vernon Brent Grimes 92 11.5 4
    More Stats
    DO NOT POST LINKS OF THE GAME. ANYTHING POSTED WILL BE DELETED. IF YOU HAVE A LINK JUST SAY YOU HAVE ONE AND THEN PRIVATE MESSAGE IT TO SOMEONE.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Would have been fantastic to have Patterson for this game . . . oh well.

I think we pull the upset and beat these guys good. Not by 3, not by 4, but by 10+! We have just been playing way too good to come up short against these guys. I have to sit up here and watch these guys every week, and believe me when I tell you, they are not as good as their record says they are. They are pulling wins out of their arses on a weekly basis. The fans up here are some of the most annoying people you can ever know. True, I like the BoSox, Bruins and Celts . . . but I know how to be a sports fan and not act like a complete, arrogant, no-knowledge pink hat fan like most of these people are.

I think Miami will dominate this game, I really do. With the news that Miller should be playing, and the way Thomas played last week . . . we should be running all over their swiss cheese defense all game long and not letting up! Last time we had them dead to rights and we let them come back . . . not this time.

Tanny will out play Brady . . . Brady will get his cheap, come from behind yardage though. We’ll rush for 180 total yds on these chumps.

MIA – 27
    NE – 17

Also . . .

BAL – 24
    DET - 34

vCash
    If we win this game I'll start driving the playoff bus.

vCash
    Fantasy semi finals. Do I start tannehill or Brady haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy77 View Post
    Fantasy semi finals. Do I start tannehill or Brady haha
    Brady. It's a win win.
    If he sucks the phins win and he doesn't you win, I'm assuming you will be happy either way if that is the outcome

vCash
    We should rush the ball as much as we can thats how the Jets won. Our defense has been playing much better since we last met so it should be a good game. Hopefully we come out on top, if not we still have the best shot at playoffs imo.

vCash
    The team is feeling pretty confident about this game. Hopefully that transitions to us actually playing well against the Pats. If we win this game we SHOULD be in the playoffs.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Agreed we should run a lot. Their Wilfork-less DL is starting to fade. I want to see at least 5+ Tannehill runs called - dude is just as fast as Daniel Thomas - that could be a nice double run threat - 15+ carries for DT and 5+ carries for Tanny.

vCash
    Wonder if Dion Jordan will cover Shane Vereen?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Wonder if Dion Jordan will cover Shane Vereen?
    I would hope it Carroll since Vereen is the fastest offensive player on the team. Grimes on Edelman. Wilson/Clemons/Nickel CB on Amendola. I don't see any problem with beating these chumps on Sunday. NE Pats are more fake a playoff team than Indy is right now . . . imo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    I would hope it Carroll since Vereen is the fastest offensive player on the team. Grimes on Edelman. Wilson/Clemons/Nickel CB on Amendola. I don't see any problem with beating these chumps on Sunday. NE Pats are more fake a playoff team than Indy is right now . . . imo.
    Yeah Vereen prob too fast and shifty for Dion - was just thinking like in a zone - with Carroll over the top? But Carroll is playing CB2 now so maybe Wilson on Vereen? This will be interesting. They sure don't have many weapons.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Yeah Vereen prob too fast and shifty for Dion - was just thinking like in a zone - with Carroll over the top? But Carroll is playing CB2 now so maybe Wilson on Vereen? This will be interesting. They sure don't have many weapons.
    Wilson on Vereen wouldn't bother me either. They really do not have any good offensive weapons other than Vereen and ofcourse Tom. I don't understand why defenses don't just put eight in the box on these guys and take away those stupid screen and 10 yard passes . . . thats all Brady is good for anyways are those short dink-and-dunk passes now. They have no burners at WR or TE . . . so why not take away that main part of the field the Pats love.

I am not worried at all about the Pats . . . they are not as good a team as they once were when I knew every game would be a loss. We win. End of story.

vCash
    Well probably use a mix of players to cover vereen. Jordan, Wilson and zone coverages would be the primary guys covering would be my guess.

I want this win so bad.

vCash
    The good news is that the Ravens are 1-5 (beating only us) on the road this season and have 2 of their 3 games on the road with their only home game being against the Pats. I believe they can finish the season 0-3. If that happens we really just have to try to finish 9-7. This game will go along way in helping us obtain that final spot. The pats are one of the toughest teams to play in December but they are vulnerable now so I hope we can pull it off.

vCash
    Will SunLife stadium be sold out... nope lol

Anyways Vareen is on my fantasy, (probably will be my keeper along with Alshon Jeffrey) but I hope the Phins can cover him, he is just like Darren Sproles, and that damn bug ran, caught, and returned anything and everything when we played the Saints... The Dolphins always have skat back prelims... gotta cover Vareen

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast