3 37.50%
  • Tampa

5 62.50%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

12/15 - Week 15 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. San Francisco 49ers

Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. San Francisco 49ers

Date: December 15th Time: 1:00 ET

Mike Glennon - Bobby Rainey - Vincent Jackson - Tiquan Underwood - Tim Wright

Colin Kaepernick - Frank Gore - Anquan Boldin - Michael Crabtree - Vernon Davis

vCash
    This game is all about the run game. Can we run the ball and stop F. Gore?

vCash
    49ers are 4th in opposing pass yards. The Bucs are 31st in passing yards. Not good.

Annnnnd the 49ers are 10th in run defense. They will likely focus on shutting the run down to make Glennon beat them. Which means we probably won't have a run game.

Unless the defense shows up like they did in Detroit and against the Bills to help the offense, I can see a score similar to the Panthers games, 31-6 or 27-10.

vCash
    I demand a win! This will be my 4th Bucs game. 1st in Tampa. Every game I have been to we've lost. 4 years ago in Buffalo, Last year in NY, and This year in NY. We must win this game!
    Thank you Glazer's for the free tickets!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucboy1001 View Post
    49ers are 4th in opposing pass yards. The Bucs are 31st in passing yards. Not good.

Annnnnd the 49ers are 10th in run defense. They will likely focus on shutting the run down to make Glennon beat them. Which means we probably won't have a run game.

Unless the defense shows up like they did in Detroit and against the Bills to help the offense, I can see a score similar to the Panthers games, 31-6 or 27-10.
    Nah dude, this should be a low scoring game. 9ers D is great, but they struggle to throw. If we can hold Gore, this can be a 14-13 game

vCash
    Luckily we have a LB in David that can run with Vernon Davis and cover him. Hopefully we can pull out a win here thank goodness we're at home for this game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    Nah dude, this should be a low scoring game. 9ers D is great, but they struggle to throw. If we can hold Gore, this can be a 14-13 game
    I think the 49ers defense will create turnovers and give their offense plenty of short fields. I can't see them scoring any less than 20 points.

vCash
    Yeaaa I just look at what Carolina's front did to us hard to imagine this being any better

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    Yeaaa I just look at what Carolina's front did to us hard to imagine this being any better
    Exactly. Carolina dominated us. I understand their defense has done that to a lot of teams this year, but they absolutely dominated us. And I don't think they're nearly as talented as San Fran on defense.

Our defense would have to step up like they did against the Lions and Bills to give our offense any shot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucboy1001 View Post

Spot on yo... This is going to be tough to watch! But I'll be watching, force of habit!

We can be down by 21 in the 4th and for sum reason I can't peal my eyes away in hopes of a real come back win!
    Last edited by Capital T; 12-13-2013 at 07:07 AM.
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Yea I think this game comes all down to the defense. I expect very little from our streaky offense this week. If the defense can play anywhere near the level they did vs the Seahawks we have a chance. Stopping Gore is numero uno in my book to shut down their offense. Their passing game has struggled this year, but Crabtree is getting healthier each week so we need to keep him and Boldin out of the game while allowing our LBs to shut Gore down. If we win this game it will be a low scoring game. We can't win a shoot out with these guys.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Capital T View Post
    Spot on yo... This is going to be tough to watch! But I'll be watching, force of habit!

We can be down by 21 in the 4th and for sum reason I can't peal my eyes away in hopes of a real come back win!
    lol I'm right there with you. Yelling at the TV or radio the whole time but not giving up on them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucsfan25 View Post
    I demand a win! This will be my 4th Bucs game. 1st in Tampa. Every game I have been to we've lost. 4 years ago in Buffalo, Last year in NY, and This year in NY. We must win this game!
    You're due dude.

vCash
    Well I'm flying high today cause Navy beat Army so I hope the Bucs can keep it going for me. Come on let's beat the 9ers

vCash
    It's game time, boys! I'm excited for this one.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast