Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,362
    vCash
    1500

    Saints can clinch a playoff spot this Sunday against the Rams

    Saints can clinch a playoff spot with any one of the following scenarios:

    1. Saints win vs. Rams
    2. Saints tie + Cardinals loss or tie
    3. Saints tie + 49ers loss or tie
    4. Cardinals loss + Cowboys loss or tie
    5. Cardinals loss + Eagles loss or tie
    6. 49ers loss + Cowboys loss or tie + Cardinals tie
    7. 49ers loss + Eagles loss or tie + Cardinals tie


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,118
    vCash
    1500
    WhoDat!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Posts
    6,515
    vCash
    1500
    Won't be an easy game, but one they need to be able to win.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,141
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Won't be an easy game, but one they need to be able to win.
    well said
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Earth is my turf
    Posts
    2,317
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Saints can clinch a playoff spot with any one of the following scenarios:

    1. Saints win vs. Rams
    2. Saints tie + Cardinals loss or tie
    3. Saints tie + 49ers loss or tie
    4. Cardinals loss + Cowboys loss or tie
    5. Cardinals loss + Eagles loss or tie
    6. 49ers loss + Cowboys loss or tie + Cardinals tie
    7. 49ers loss + Eagles loss or tie + Cardinals tie
    It has been written so it shall be done.

    I think we will get into the playoffs today, but we need to get into that 2nd slot behind the Shehawks. Home field advantage for us is HUGE. Eventually we would have to go to Seattle.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bf/Odb_welfare.jpg

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Posts
    6,515
    vCash
    1500
    Will this be the gameday thread?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,362
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    It has been written so it shall be done.

    I think we will get into the playoffs today, but we need to get into that 2nd slot behind the Shehawks. Home field advantage for us is HUGE. Eventually we would have to go to Seattle.
    Another win after beating the Rams would do it. Either against the Panthers or the Bucs, I think


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,362
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Will this be the gameday thread?
    Uhhhh...shouldn't be. hang on. we don't have one yet


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,362
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Will this be the gameday thread?
    Gameday thread set up. Best I could do right quick


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, LA.
    Posts
    4,297
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Gameday thread set up. Best I could do right quick
    Thanks Neo.

    That got damn UD, that 4-4 bama will disappoint you. I swear he and them damn Dallas Cowboys are kinfolk. Man, dat dude is just like my Uncle when it comes to his consistency on his insurance policies. Dude change his beneficiaries like he changes his boxers....#EveryDay
    #HeTrustNoOne.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,118
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED:27614016
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Gameday thread set up. Best I could do right quick
    Thanks Neo.

    That got damn UD, that 4-4 bama will disappoint you. I swear he and them damn Dallas Cowboys are kinfolk. Man, dat dude is just like my Uncle when it comes to his consistency on his insurance policies. Dude change his beneficiaries like he changes his boxers....#EveryDay
    #HeTrustNoOne.
    Its all good
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, LA.
    Posts
    4,297
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Its all good
    I'm just joking ol boi, u know its G to the double-O D!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,118
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED:27614982
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Its all good
    I'm just joking ol boi, u know its G to the double-O D!
    No doubt!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •