Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Best Team In The NFL??? WHAT???

I know it's Jimmy Johnson, but still…

http://www.thesportsbank.net/detroit...oit-lions-876/

There are several more links to verify if you google. I do agree that talent-wise, we have to be toward the top. I also agree about the mistakes and lack of discipline.

Thoughts?

"Lions, Tigers and Pistons, OH MY!" (and Hoosiers...and Redwings....)

vCash
    Looks like Jimmah's thrown his hat in the ring for Detroit's upcoming coaching vacancy. That being said, his comments aren't a foreign concept. The fact that we don't play to near our potential is talked about round here on a daily basis.

vCash
    Lions + bad coaching + unfair officiating = .500 team at best.

I have never ever ever cried foul at the officiating before. Im not someone to say that lightly. This season has been a complete cluster**** on ******** though on the continuous game changing penalties called against us, and the NFL insistance on trying to away Suh's killer instinct.

2013 & 2014 Lions Forum Draft Prediction Game Champion

Post of the decade:
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    Tulloch:

vCash
    I hadn't thought about him throwing his hat into the Lions coaching ring. I wonder if he'd be a good coach with this team. If you think about his career: very successful college coach. Had an amazing team in Dallas, so I wonder how much he had to do with their success. And was VERY mediocre in Miami (but I don't think he had all that much to work with). He might be a good fit...

"Lions, Tigers and Pistons, OH MY!" (and Hoosiers...and Redwings....)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iu92grad View Post
    I hadn't thought about him throwing his hat into the Lions coaching ring. I wonder if he'd be a good coach with this team. If you think about his career: very successful college coach. Had an amazing team in Dallas, so I wonder how much he had to do with their success. And was VERY mediocre in Miami (but I don't think he had all that much to work with). He might be a good fit...
    JJ would want complete control of everything. Only way he comes in is if the Ford's completely clean house and get rid of everyone, Mayhew included. I just don't see that happening.

vCash
    No I don't think so.

If they didn't repeatedly unload a machine gun clip into their foot it could be possible but until the run out of bullets nothing will change.

Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    vCash
    Jimmy Johnson would never coach Detroit
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup

Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

vCash
    Move the team to Key Largo and he'd give it a go.

vCash
    Jimmy is too many years removed from football. He'll want a HUGE salary & his failure in Miami led me to believe that j.jones may have had more to do with the cowboys' winning ways.

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 58 tackles / .5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Jimmy j is not gonna coach again, and the lions are not even a top 5 team. How does any team get crowned the best team in the nfl at 7-6 and losing the way they have? But I would love whatever the **** jimmy is smoking! It sounds like some potent ****

AAL LITTLE BILL BENTLEY ----->

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lionsfan..lol View Post
    no i don't think so.

If they didn't repeatedly unload a machine gun clip into their foot it could be possible but until the run out of bullets nothing will change.
    . Bingo!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    Jimmy j is not gonna coach again, and the lions are not even a top 5 team. How does any team get crowned the best team in the nfl at 7-6 and losing the way they have? But I would love whatever the **** jimmy is smoking! It sounds like some potent ****
    He said we had arguably the most talent, Which is true, You CAN make an argument for it. and it was on the PREgame before the loss lol.. so we were a 7-5 team

19 Rec - 329 Yards -2 TD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Wick925 View Post
    He said we had arguably the most talent, Which is true, You CAN make an argument for it. and it was on the PREgame before the loss lol.. so we were a 7-5 team
    He said: "detroit lions will get the third seed, THEY'VE GOT THE BEST TEAM and could win it all". Even if he made that statement at 7-5, who in the right mind would actually come to that conclusion?! Look I drank the cool aide but I threw that **** up! I'm done making statements/predictions, in my mind, I'm now going with the mentality that this team IS the same old lions until proven otherwise!
    Last edited by Voodoo111; 12-10-2013 at 06:11 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    He said: "detroit lions will get the third seed, THEY'VE GOT THE BEST TEAM and could win it all". Even if he made that statement at 7-5, who in the right mind would actually come to that conclusion?! Look I drank the cool aide but I threw that **** up! I'm done making statements/predictions, in my mind, I'm now going with the mentality that this team IS the same old lions until proven otherwise!
    and then followed the sentence up with what I said...

Got a great team, But when were not turning it over, Were being stupid, and even when were not being stupid we get ****ed by the refs lol

19 Rec - 329 Yards -2 TD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Wick925 View Post
    and then followed the sentence up with what I said...

Got a great team, But when were not turning it over, Were being stupid, and even when were not being stupid we get ****ed by the refs lol
    I understand what your saying, and I agree That we have the capability talent wise to be the best, however, they have not done that. The bottom line is we really are the same old lions bro. More talent yes, but all in all the same ****. I mean what has this team accomplished? Since Schwartz took over, 1 winning season. The lions just flat out have a personality disorder!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast