Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

So long Dallas Cowboys, Ill watch from a far

but no more hope, no more faith resides in this lifelong fan. A great franchise ran into the ground by a GREAT Owner/business man but a HORRIBLE football mind who thinks he knows it all.

I will regain my faith and hope when you blow it up. I am looking forward to 3-13,2-14,1-15 seasons.

16 years that equals out to 8-8 every ****ing season? Uh no thanks, at least not anymore.

Good luck to you guys and I'll post here or on another board from time to time but as far as draft, camp, offseason moves etc...............including games..............I couldnt give a **** less anymore.

Also a blowup includes JJ no longer being a GM

#done

vCash
    dude...we'll never be 3-13...this team will always tease you and then end up 7-9, 8-8, 9-7.

vCash
    And I really dont care about the comments coming of "nobody will miss ya".......no **** I am one fan

vCash
    until they upgrade the D this team will never do anything, shame too cause the offense is good enough

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21:27575443
    dude...we'll never be 3-13...this team will always tease you and then end up 7-9, 8-8, 9-7.
    +1
    Mark Teixeira #25
    R- 0 H-2 HR-0 RBI-1 BB-1 SO-0 AVG-.667 OBP-.750 SLG-.667

6. 12-10-2013, 01:03 AM
    Reason
    Unnecessary - dbroncos78087

7. 12-10-2013, 01:08 AM
    Reason

8. 12-10-2013, 02:30 PM
    Reason

9. 12-10-2013, 03:38 PM
    Reason

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stlbest5in2013 View Post
    but no more hope, no more faith resides in this lifelong fan. A great franchise ran into the ground by a GREAT Owner/business man but a HORRIBLE football mind who thinks he knows it all.

I will regain my faith and hope when you blow it up. I am looking forward to 3-13,2-14,1-15 seasons.

16 years that equals out to 8-8 every ****ing season? Uh no thanks, at least not anymore.

Good luck to you guys and I'll post here or on another board from time to time but as far as draft, camp, offseason moves etc...............including games..............I couldnt give a **** less anymore.

Also a blowup includes JJ no longer being a GM

#done
    FINALLY!!!! You're doing the right thing. Only if more people continued this trend would the wallet shrink in the Jones house and things would have a better chance of changing.

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles710 View Post
    how did you see this from a far ? ... why im I a women lol ? ... and thanks , but no congrats needed
    Gongrats for what exactly not sure what you are refering too. If your trying to imply that the division is yours for the taking then think again it ain't over yet and no one has truly given up. Alot of us have given up on Jj that's it I have no problem believing we can still win the division you know why cause our division completely sucks and for a team like the Eagles or Cowboys to still have a chance at the division says all it needs to about the state of the NFC LEAST. Now after that is what has me up set to the point of saying forget just like the thread starter. Neither the Cowboys or the Eagles will go anywhere in the playoffs and if you have some kind of pipe dream of making it deep in the playoffs with you team you better wake the hell up or your going to be in for a rude awakening good luck.

12. 12-10-2013, 07:32 PM
    Reason

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Gongrats for what exactly not sure what you are refering too. If your trying to imply that the division is yours for the taking then think again it ain't over yet and no one has truly given up. Alot of us have given up on Jj that's it I have no problem believing we can still win the division you know why cause our division completely sucks and for a team like the Eagles or Cowboys to still have a chance at the division says all it needs to about the state of the NFC LEAST. Now after that is what has me up set to the point of saying forget just like the thread starter. Neither the Cowboys or the Eagles will go anywhere in the playoffs and if you have some kind of pipe dream of making it deep in the playoffs with you team you better wake the hell up or your going to be in for a rude awakening good luck.
    never said we was winning the superbowl ... BUT everyone besides eagle fans in the world had us at 6-10 ... 3rd or 4th in the division ... that being said, I have no reason to have a pipe dream, my dream was to win the division this year, which we basically have done.
    Eagles Did Win a Championship, it just was not the Superbowl , we beat Lombardi's Packers

vCash
    @ Eagles710, Do you want a ban? one more trolling comment and you will earn one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles710 View Post
    never said we was winning the superbowl ... BUT everyone besides eagle fans in the world had us at 6-10 ... 3rd or 4th in the division ... that being said, I have no reason to have a pipe dream, my dream was to win the division this year, which we basically have done.
    Let's get one thing straight right off the bat ok I don't know what you have been smoking but your team hasn't won anything yet and to proclaim a win before you get it is disasterous and you would think being an EAGLE fan and everything that comes with it that you would know better but I guess not. That's a good dream to have "baby steps" is the best way to go with your team right now. To be completely honest I had nothing but good things to say about the Eagles after they hired Chip Kelly and the direction of your organization seems to be going in the right direction. Like I've said before I love the Chip Kelly hire and I have stated so in your forum. For either of our teams to believe they have any aspirations of greatness other then a one and done in a the playoffs is in my humble opinion asinine. What makes me laugh even harder is my team STILL has the inside track on the division even with this historically terrible defense so...hmmm whats that say about your team huh?
    Last edited by Rhino; 12-10-2013 at 08:10 PM.

vCash
    Even if we win the NFC Least, it's just a mirage. Fixing that defense takes years and some major knowhow. I wonder which defensive coach will be the scapegoat next year. There's just no way Romo and company can be asked to put up more points than that D is giving up every week! You would think that we were playing the greatest show on turf or Bill Walsh's superbowl 49ers....

If someone posted the draft picks and acquisitions Jimmy made during the height of his genius when he was still in love with football, the fans would be pissed. We haven't even come close to that type of overall big picture thinking since Jimmy left. They were showing that on the NFL Total Access and I forgot how good those moves were.... it was literally a murderer's row of gems from 1st round to undrafted. Bill Bellichek came down to visit Jimmy on his boat to pick his brain about personnel and coaching...and Jimmy was making a lot of sense, like never picking a dumb player despite the physical talent. And you can see how Bellichek has agreed with that philosophy...his teams seem to overachieve.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel:27582904
    Even if we win the NFC Least, it's just a mirage. Fixing that defense takes years and some major knowhow. I wonder which defensive coach will be the scapegoat next year. There's just no way Romo and company can be asked to put up more points than that D is giving up every week! You would think that we were playing the greatest show on turf or Bill Walsh's superbowl 49ers....

If someone posted the draft picks and acquisitions Jimmy made during the height of his genius when he was still in love with football, the fans would be pissed. We haven't even come close to that type of overall big picture thinking since Jimmy left. They were showing that on the NFL Total Access and I forgot how good those moves were.... it was literally a murderer's row of gems from 1st round to undrafted. Bill Bellichek came down to visit Jimmy on his boat to pick his brain about personnel and coaching...and Jimmy was making a lot of sense, like never picking a dumb player despite the physical talent. And you can see how Bellichek has agreed with that philosophy...his teams seem to overachieve.
    Good post...lol we had Jimmy Johnson, Mike Zimmer, Sean Payton...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    Good post...lol we had Jimmy Johnson, Mike Zimmer, Sean Payton...

I wonder if Sean Payton would have been able to do his thing here. When Jerry was just starting out, he was just trying to figure it out along with Jimmy. It seems like with the early Superbowl success, Jerry wanted to become more involved. I always wondered what could have been if Jimmy had stayed 2 more years to handle personnel decisions. The offense and defense had such a strong foundation---a star at almost every position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel:27582904

Great post, spot on with everything you said.
    Mark Teixeira #25
    R- 0 H-2 HR-0 RBI-1 BB-1 SO-0 AVG-.667 OBP-.750 SLG-.667

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xXx J0SE 21 xXx View Post
    Great post, spot on with everything you said.
    Thanks XXXJose21

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast