• Seahawks

7 77.78%
  • Tie

0 0%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 15: Seahawks 23, Giants 0

NEW YORK GIANTS ....................... SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
    ....................... .......................

Sunday, December 15th
    1:00 PM EST

WFAN 660 AM

vCash
    Ryan f'n Matthews ran on us. I think Lynch and Turbin are gonna make a mess of us. Our run D has been solid most of the year, but it was just so bad yesterday. Maybe they leaned pass on every play.

SEA run D has been questionable this year, so maybe if Jacobs can play and we play the possession time game with Brown and Jacobs running like hell AND our D shows up again.....I could see us upsetting. SEA travelling is a little rough on them too.

Long shot though. If Harvin plays I could see us losing by 20+ again. Without him, I still think we lose by double-digits. There's just no way our oline can protect Eli long enough in this game to open up the routes downfield.

Honestly, if we have another game where we're down 3 TDs by half, I wouldn't mind them resting Eli and getting Nassib some work. Downside of that is at this point we really need Eli working on his chemistry to Randle and Murphy. No telling what happens with Nicks.

vCash
    This is going to be a bad game for us. This is going to be the Carolina game X infinity = butt whooping galore. This is not going to end well. I have a feeling that Seattle's intensity will end up causing 3-4 Giants turnovers. Our offense can't overcome those kind of numbers.

I miss our dominating D.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eeek78 View Post
    This is going to be a bad game for us. This is going to be the Carolina game X infinity = butt whooping galore. This is not going to end well. I have a feeling that Seattle's intensity will end up causing 3-4 Giants turnovers. Our offense can't overcome those kind of numbers.
    Agreed. I think Avril and Bennett are going to abuse Eli all day. Our oline is such a disaster.

vCash
    Charles Woodson said of the Raiders performance yesterday "We looked like the bad news bears." Well Mr. Woodson, you will get to see what the bad news Giants look like on Sunday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uwish1127 View Post
    Charles Woodson said of the Raiders performance yesterday "We looked like the bad news bears." Well Mr. Woodson, you will get to see what the bad news Giants look like on Sunday.
    LOL Bad News Giants...I like it.

I miss our dominating D.

vCash
    45-7 Seahawks, this won't even be competitive

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    41-3.

Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    vCash
    Leeeeet's goooooooooooo Giiiiiiants!!!

Eli please be elite on Sunday.
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

"We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Leeeeet's goooooooooooo Giiiiiiants!!!

Eli please be elite on Sunday.
    Man, this is a tough one. Do I want my team to win and help the Niners out? I vote to start Curtis Painter or re-sign Rhett Bomar and start him agasint the Seahawks.

I miss our dominating D.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eeek78 View Post
    Man, this is a tough one. Do I want my team to win and help the Niners out? I vote to start Curtis Painter or re-sign Rhett Bomar and start him agasint the Seahawks.
    Hefty lefty!

I say Giants upset. 27-24

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post
    Hefty lefty!

I say Giants upset. 27-24
    As little confidence as I have in the Giants winning this game, from a Seahawks perspective it could be a bit of a trap game. Traveling east to play a team that is talented, no matter how much they suck, and has nothing to lose.

vCash
    Definitely could be a trap game, but I don't see it. Pete Carroll and Dan Quinn will outscheme Gilbride and our Line cant match up with that pass rush, especially with the creative ways they send guys without "blitzing". Guaranteed a good number of blown assignments by boneheaded Brewer, probably some by the rest of the line because Seattle is much more advanced and unique in their schemes than most teams we play. Plus the plays where their talent just beats our talent. I'm expecting ugly.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash

Week 15: Seattle Seahawks (11-2) at New York Giants (5-8), Sun 12/15 1:00 EST on FOX

Gunna get routed

vCash
    It's gunna be the same old story. Killdrive is gunna call passing plays that take long to develop and eli is gunna get crunched. Three and out after three and out and the D will get tired and before you know it we're down 20+ It's unbelievable how bad killdrive is at adjusting. And whats up with these bombs on third/fourth and short?? If this man has a job after this season something is seriously wrong with the giants organization as a whole.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast