Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Who stays, who goes

Simple Enough, you don't have to go through all the players or coaches.
    Name those that you think NEED to go.
    Name those whose futures are not certain and you feel need to stay.
    Name those that need a demotion/promotion

For me:

Get out, get out, GET OUT! : Gilbride, Gilbride Jr, Fewel, Jerrigan, Murphy, Myers, cox

Stay: Nicks (We have no better option but to pray that other issues on O added to an otherwise miserable year for Hakeem which he will rebound from. Randal is not 1 or 2 material and is the cause for as many TO's as he is TD's, he's a numbskull)
    Tuck, Beason, Roll, Hill, Brown, *Jacobs, *hillis, *If you can get them at the minimum Jaq. Williams, Conner, Stevie Brown, *Diehl (yes, his versatility has been under appreciated of years, we are not deep enough to snub our nose at having him play off the bench for a year)

Demotion:Rivers, Webster, Beatty, Bass,

Promotion:

Bonus Question: If TC goes, who is your new HD OC DC?

I am biting a little on the rumors and hoping that the Mara's and Bill Cower already have an understanding. If not him then Gruden, who, if you listen to him commentate games, likes the organization. I am assuming the real good OC/DC's around the league wont be available, so no t sure on that.

vCash
    Can't see Gruden coaching the NYG.

vCash
    If Coughlin leaves, I think its Cower.
    NY Giants
    NY Rangers
    NY Yankees
    Manchester United

vCash
    We need to get rid of Gilbride and Fewell. There is really nobody on this team as players that I really want to be out of NY except for Diehl and his contract.

We do need to upgrade on the offensive line and at CB with Webster likely leaving.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    I've come to the realization that as TC is here....so is Gilbride. I except that...not happy about it but it is what it is. I think Justin Tuck stays...Giants show loyalty to certain guys and he's one of them

Nicks has 0 TD's in a non playoff contract season...think we should let him walk and bring in a vet and draft a WR

David Wilson is a knucklehead right now, if can get serious about football (which I doubt) he might become a decent player but right now he's a fantasy football/ Twitter knucklehead that don't have a clue to what being a successful running back in the NFL is all about

I would draft a running back and make DW earn a spot on this roster next year

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    I've come to the realization that as TC is here....so is Gilbride. I except that...not happy about it but it is what it is. I think Justin Tuck stays...Giants show loyalty to certain guys and he's one of them

Nicks has 0 TD's in a non playoff contract season...think we should let him walk and bring in a vet and draft a WR

David Wilson is a knucklehead right now, if can get serious about football (which I doubt) he might become a decent player but right now he's a fantasy football/ Twitter knucklehead that don't have a clue to what being a successful running back in the NFL is all about

I'd bring back Nicks as long as he doesn't ask for a ton of money and he probably won't with the year he's had. If we let him walk I want Watkins or Evans.

I'd bring back Tuck on the cheap.

I'd rather sign a vet RB to compete with DW.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post

Is "knucklehead" a term for "potentially career ending neck injury"?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Is "knucklehead" a term for "potentially career ending neck injury"?
    I'm about to just leave the forums and come back for training camp

vCash
    I have a weird feeling Linval Joseph might not be back.

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post
    I'm about to just leave the forums and come back for training camp
    I do this every year for the offseason. Seems offseasons started earlier this year
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    I do this every year for the offseason. Seems offseasons started earlier this year
    Sorry to step on anyones toes, just had a question.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GPriza View Post
    Sorry to step on anyones toes, just had a question.
    I don't think that was about you or the thread. People go a little crazy in the offseason with unrealistic expectations and a losing season brings out the craziest of the crazy.

vCash
    I don't think that was about you or the thread. People go a little crazy in the offseason with unrealistic expectations and a losing season brings out the craziest of the crazy.
    Yeah you actually cursed out the Giants

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    Nicks should go, WR is an easy position to replace. Joseph will be back. You tag him.

Rolle(cut), tuck gone, Webster gone, nicks gone, Myers gone, hill gone, that OL outside Pugh gone

vCash
    Ah, yeah, i see. Definetly have seen some wild stuff in the past. Usually on the bloody panic side of the spectrum.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast