Week 15: San Diego Chargers (6-7) @ Denver Broncos (11-2) 12/12 8:25 PM ET

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
    vs.
    DENVER BRONCOS

QB.........RB...........WR...........DEF

December 12th
    8:25 PM ET

vCash
    This game matters because of home field advantage. New England is right on our tails and they have the head-to-head advantage. The Chiefs seemed like they were imploding before this week, but come on it's Washington.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    San Diego is desperate. A game behind Baltimore and Miami while losing the tie-breaker with Miami. Three games left, a must win for them. Pretty much a must win for us if we want the #1 seed.

vCash
    We really need this game! Divisional opponents are always tough in December.

vCash
    San Diego will be inspired as everyone is when they play us! Don't let Matthews run wild and don't allow the deep balls and DO. NOT. COMMIT. TURNOVERS. and we should win!

vCash
    Anyone having problems with PSD it's not remembering my lot in and keeps logging me out every Time I close it out. Any ideas?

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Making the trip from Canada to go to this game with my cousin! Planning on holding up a ridiculous sign to try get on TV lol

vCash
    this game scares me. Chargers are balling rivers is at the top of his game. our DB's need to step it up Webster looks like a high schooler out there and they need to help him out as much as they can. DRC will hopefully be 100% if he is and has a huge game as well as harris and Webster we will win. but if they can't get pressure and rivers has all day to throw .........I don't even wanna think about it.
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    I think DRC should be fine. I remember seeing him on special teams last night and thinking why the hell was he out there. But I don't think he'd be out there doing those kick offs or punts unless the team felt he was good. The Chargers shouldn't be taken lightly for sure, however. I might be in the minority here, but they're the second best AFC West team in my opinion. I think we should be able to score of them pretty easy, but the defense will be a horse of a different color.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Champ with a full practice. Think we should have him on thursday..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    San Diego is desperate. A game behind Baltimore and Miami while losing the tie-breaker with Miami. Three games left, a must win for them. Pretty much a must win for us if we want the #1 seed.
    I don't think this is the case. NE is likely to drop one of their next two. They are at Miami and at Baltimore. That said, we want this game!

vCash
    I'd we win and the chiefs lose we lock up the division and a first round bye.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Champ with a full practice. Think we should have him on thursday..
    Wolfe, Bailey and Welker are out, starting to think this Wolfe "illness" is serious and who knows if Champ will come back and if he does re injure himself again..

vCash
    Champ has played three games this year. Is he healthy enough to play any more?
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087:27587717
    Champ has played three games this year. Is he healthy enough to play any more?
    Doubtful. He will be this years woodson. We will probably cut him after the season, save our money and walk away. It's the unfortunate part of the nfl.... the business side.

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast