Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Danny Ainge for EOY ?

Brad Stevens + the deal with the Nets make him a legitimate contender , right ?

vCash
    From what I've seen the EOY is kind of like the Cy Young and MVP voting in that the team has to be major players entering the post season.

vCash
    I'd say Portland's GM with the season they are having.

vCash
    Too much of it is Stevens.

Ainge has to beat someone silly in a Rondo deal, and then have the Celts get a high seed (based on expectations) - to finish in the top 3. But he won't win.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leprechaun5 View Post
    Brad Stevens + the deal with the Nets make him a legitimate contender , right ?
    I would say he's got it wrapped up, especially if his team lands in the playoffs.

Does getting Crawford for a bag of peanuts count for this year or last year ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chomaru View Post
    From what I've seen the EOY is kind of like the Cy Young and MVP voting in that the team has to be major players entering the post season.
    No.

I would say he'd have to do much more with the rest of the year to have a shot at that.
    El Presidente