Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

December 9-14 Gamethread

Last night was a heart breaker but time to move on and start a new winning streak. The Blue Jackets and Devils are mediocre but the Wings are the Wings. I'd want at least 2 wins here

vCash
    Neal suspended five games. Not too surprised or mad about it as i thought it was a suspendable act. However, Thornton better get more games than Neal for what he did to Brooks. Hopefully with the injury bug hitting early this year everyone will be healthy at the end of the season and we will actually have our full lineup.

vCash
    I would be shocked if he didn't.

I was actually thinking about all the injuries we've had this year, especially with the defensemen. It's kind of funny to think that earlier in the year we were talking about the possibility of trading Niskanen because we had too many defensemen, imagine if we had gone through with that...

vCash
    Would have liked Fleury to finish with the shutout and the goal would have been awesome but can't be upset with his performance, he was strong tonight. Not a whole lot to say about the game really, always nice to get goals from the big 2 but other than that, good win and we need to build on it