Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Golden State Warriors @ Houston Rockets

We really, really need this one...

vCash
    Awesome start here. The Rockets are doing a great job defensively forcing contested jumpers for Golden State's perimeter shooters. And I love how fluid the offense has been. The thing I'm most pleased to see is Harden taking jumpers in that 10-18 foot range. The biggest criticism of him is his inability to hit a mid-range jumper, but lately he's been cold from the 3-point line, so hopefully hitting some of these shorter jump shots will work wonders for his 3-point shots.

vCash
    I probably won't watch this game (like most others) till after midnight but if I watched in real time, I'd be in here commenting. I know it seems like half the time you must feel like you're talking to yourself.

vCash
    Unbelievable game by the Rockets tonight. They played phenomenal defense and got good looks around the basket. I loved that Harden was just taking what the defense gave him and didn't force things too much. Dwight and Jones also played great games, and Dwight was making Golden State pay by fouling him. It's clear now that a mostly healthy Rockets team can beat any team in the league. Now they just have to focus on winning games against inferior teams when they aren't firing on all cylinders.
    Last edited by mightybosstone; 12-07-2013 at 12:33 AM.

vCash
    So glad I went to this game!!!

vCash
    The Rockets played so much better tonight. Good to see.

vCash
    I missed the game, but just looking at the box score it can't get much better than this. Holding the Warriors for 83 points, 35% from the floor and just 2-16 from 3.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    I was really expecting us to lose this one, glad I was wrong. I just wish that we were a more consistent team at the moment, teams we should easily beat usually come out on top (Phoenix, Lakers, etc)

vCash
    I (kind of) don't mind losing the occasional game to a bad or non-Playoff team like the Suns or the Jazz as long we keep winning those big games. As of now we beat every good team not named Clippers inclusind West's two best teams Portland and San Antonio in their homes.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros