Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Utah 4-16 @ Portland 16-3

at

TV: RTRM+, CSNW

Fri, Dec 6 10:00 PM EST

vCash
    if Portland plays normal minutes, they should win this by 40+ points. Just normal execution should get them more than 10+ point advantage every quarter.

So far portland has played pretty smart basketball, and have executed well. They will probably give their role players more usage to try and develop that a bit throughout the game, but will go back to the primary game plan if the quality of play drops much.

vCash
    would like to see better D. But it is understandable that it has dropped considering how the bench is in and they are working on involving wright and freeland more in the offense currently. Wouldn't be surprised to see them come out of this time out with better D.

vCash
    Bench was having trouble trying to execute the offense well, and then get back on D. They were trying to use Freeland and Wright a lot. If a couple of the normal scorers get a few possessions the flow will come back.

vCash
    Bench in for the 4th. So far they are playing pretty rough. Hopefully they can get better over the quarter

vCash
    Meyers looks like he is deeply confused out there.

vCash
    He is looking so awkward I'm concerned he might hurt one of our players...

vCash
    Meyers with two good possessions and good ball movement as a team.

vCash
    Crabbe seems to be doing some things well. hit a few 3s and seems to move his feet well on defense.

vCash
    Now that we have beaten two juggernauts we have finally begun blowing out the lotto teams. I knew/assumed we would win but 32 points is just damn. Lillard with 21 points in 25 minutes is efficient and wonderful that he got so much rest. When was the last time we beat someone by 30+? Has that ever happened?

vCash
    Great 32 point win...and it wasn't even that close. Good rest for the starters and finally a blow out win. This is exactly what we needed going into a tough Dallas game.

We might start to see our guys learn to start putting games away earlier and earlier. Keep up the good work. This is the kind of game that TRob and Crabbe need to help get minutes on the court. If we can get more blowouts we can get them more minutes.

Leonard...I'm going to say that I don't think he is or ever will be a starting center in the league. His height and shooting will keep in the league for 10 years plus but I don't believe he will ever crack a starting lineup. I will also say this...he is a third string center in my eyes. Just insurance. I would rather waive him and pickup someone like Kurt Thomas or Camby to close the season out.

Anyway great game.
    So Say We All!!!

vCash
    Just and unbelievable shooting night for the Blazers as a team 17 of 23 from deep wow! I can only listen on the sirious sat radio to pick up the game but love this how each game they seem to gel more and more as a unit. LA averaging a double double I think for the first time in his career. Lillard was amazing in the first half and really set the tone for the game. Love the effort from the bench T Rob showing up again very nice to see the bench contribute to allow the starters their much needed and much deserved rest up for tmw btb game against the Mav's I can't leave out Wes just being Wes.

vCash
    Jazz never had a chance

Dallas is going to be tough game. Resting starters in the 4th was just what the doc ordered.... Stotts really has the ball flowing so well in his read offense... time to beat the team that created it, you are going down Cuban like bloody bait in the shark tank.

Lopez is quietly turning into a double double machine, love his blue collar lunch pale game... and Freeland and Robinson too great to have some dirty workers.

vCash
    I feel like Dallas isn't any harder than other teams we've played, and if anything easier than the schedule has been recently. Should be fun to watch though.