Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

White Sox sign Ronald Belisario

Last edited by Procision; 12-05-2013 at 07:46 PM.

Follow 4 Follow @Procis1on

vCash

Please understand my sarcasm.

vCash

Another reliever. Wish it was JP Howell.

vCash

If his career trends keep up, he should be worth about a 1.5 WAR. Coop loves pitchers with plus fastballs. Maybe he can get him to be a better strikeout pitcher. Also makes Jones even more available.

vCash
    I guess it's okay

His K/BB ratio is pretty awful for a reliever. He better not be a high leverage guy

vCash

It looks like he's good every other year, and drops a load the rest of the time. He would have only gotten $2.3 million in arbitration.

vCash
    Interesting thing is they control him until after 2016. Thats pretty solid if he pans out. He also could be used as part of a trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by quade36 View Post
    Interesting thing is they control him until after 2016. Thats pretty solid if he pans out. He also could be used as part of a trade.

I thought once you were signed as a major league free agent, as opposed to a minor league free agent, service time no longer applied.

vCash
    Kinda figured the Sox wouldn't make a splash this offseason (overpaying that unproven Abreu is hardly a splash), but that rotation is questionable at best. Sale and Danks have a huge chip on their shoulder after posting horrible 2013 numbers (run support is a copout). I wish Paulie would hang it up and not have the last part of his career being on a laughingstock of a team. As for Dunn, this is probably it for him. Will be glad when these albatross contracts are over and DUNN with.

vCash

Is this a real post?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akagiredsuns View Post
    Kinda figured the Sox wouldn't make a splash this offseason (overpaying that unproven Abreu is hardly a splash), but that rotation is questionable at best. Sale and Danks have a huge chip on their shoulder after posting horrible 2013 numbers (run support is a copout). I wish Paulie would hang it up and not have the last part of his career being on a laughingstock of a team. As for Dunn, this is probably it for him. Will be glad when these albatross contracts are over and DUNN with.

Yea that Chris Sale and his 5.1 WAR 2.95 xFIP and 9.49 K/9 how dare you stink it up in 2013.

How dare Rick Hahn get the White Sox younger and more athletic with the acquisitions of Avisail Garcia & Adam Eaton

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akagiredsuns View Post
    Sale horrible 2013 numbers

What the hell is wrong with you?

vCash
    I guess we found Impaler's alternate account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Impaler View Post
    Some posters like yourself don't understand how a single is better then a home run,
    #TWTW

vCash
    Run support would be a copout if the Sox were actually producing runs last season...don't think I've ever seen so many no name pitchers dominate our lineup.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cash View Post
    Run support would be a copout if the Sox were actually producing runs last season...don't think I've ever seen so many no name pitchers dominate our lineup.
    I'm pretty sure they all have names....I've seen them on the backs of their uniforms. LOL

White Sox & Redskins Forever

16. 12-17-2013, 06:48 PM
    Reason
    No need for name calling.