Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,785
    vCash
    1500

    White Sox sign Ronald Belisario

    Last edited by Procision; 12-05-2013 at 07:46 PM.



    Follow 4 Follow @Procis1on

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Aruba
    Posts
    16,771
    vCash
    500















    Please understand my sarcasm.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    13,686
    vCash
    1500

    White Sox sign Ronald Belisario

    Another reliever. Wish it was JP Howell.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    13,686
    vCash
    1500

    White Sox sign Ronald Belisario

    If his career trends keep up, he should be worth about a 1.5 WAR. Coop loves pitchers with plus fastballs. Maybe he can get him to be a better strikeout pitcher. Also makes Jones even more available.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    27,343
    vCash
    500
    I guess it's okay

    His K/BB ratio is pretty awful for a reliever. He better not be a high leverage guy

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    302
    vCash
    1500
    .

    It looks like he's good every other year, and drops a load the rest of the time. He would have only gotten $2.3 million in arbitration.

    .

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,490
    vCash
    1500
    Interesting thing is they control him until after 2016. Thats pretty solid if he pans out. He also could be used as part of a trade.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    302
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by quade36 View Post
    Interesting thing is they control him until after 2016. Thats pretty solid if he pans out. He also could be used as part of a trade.
    .

    I thought once you were signed as a major league free agent, as opposed to a minor league free agent, service time no longer applied.

    .

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,420
    vCash
    1500
    Kinda figured the Sox wouldn't make a splash this offseason (overpaying that unproven Abreu is hardly a splash), but that rotation is questionable at best. Sale and Danks have a huge chip on their shoulder after posting horrible 2013 numbers (run support is a copout). I wish Paulie would hang it up and not have the last part of his career being on a laughingstock of a team. As for Dunn, this is probably it for him. Will be glad when these albatross contracts are over and DUNN with.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    13,686
    vCash
    1500

    White Sox sign Ronald Belisario

    Is this a real post?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Probably at work!
    Posts
    17,015
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by akagiredsuns View Post
    Kinda figured the Sox wouldn't make a splash this offseason (overpaying that unproven Abreu is hardly a splash), but that rotation is questionable at best. Sale and Danks have a huge chip on their shoulder after posting horrible 2013 numbers (run support is a copout). I wish Paulie would hang it up and not have the last part of his career being on a laughingstock of a team. As for Dunn, this is probably it for him. Will be glad when these albatross contracts are over and DUNN with.


    Yea that Chris Sale and his 5.1 WAR 2.95 xFIP and 9.49 K/9 how dare you stink it up in 2013.

    How dare Rick Hahn get the White Sox younger and more athletic with the acquisitions of Avisail Garcia & Adam Eaton

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    27,343
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by akagiredsuns View Post
    Kinda figured the Sox wouldn't make a splash this offseason (overpaying that unproven Abreu is hardly a splash), but that rotation is questionable at best. Sale and Danks have a huge chip on their shoulder after posting horrible 2013 numbers (run support is a copout). I wish Paulie would hang it up and not have the last part of his career being on a laughingstock of a team. As for Dunn, this is probably it for him. Will be glad when these albatross contracts are over and DUNN with.
    Sale horrible 2013 numbers
    Sale horrible 2013 numbers
    Sale horrible 2013 numbers
    Sale horrible 2013 numbers



    What the hell is wrong with you?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    36,695
    vCash
    1500
    I guess we found Impaler's alternate account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Impaler View Post
    Some posters like yourself don't understand how a single is better then a home run,
    #TWTW

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    726
    vCash
    1500
    Run support would be a copout if the Sox were actually producing runs last season...don't think I've ever seen so many no name pitchers dominate our lineup.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,190
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cash View Post
    Run support would be a copout if the Sox were actually producing runs last season...don't think I've ever seen so many no name pitchers dominate our lineup.
    I'm pretty sure they all have names....I've seen them on the backs of their uniforms. LOL


    White Sox & Redskins Forever

  16. 12-17-2013, 06:48 PM
    Reason
    No need for name calling.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •