Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Report: Chandler to return to practice next week

@AdamZagoria
    #Knicks C Tyson Chandler told the Post's Page Six he's 'feeling better' and will return to practice next week.

https://twitter.com/AdamZagoria/stat...31277656084480

Just in time to help Woody avoid getting fired.

vCash
    Finally , we got a win. All we need was one, and now we play sub-par teams and maybe we can string together a few W's and get on a roll , and then we get Tyson back and things might shape up.
    This was a huge game, and can possibly restore the chemistry on this squad, every one played extremely well, and we showed signs of life .
    The most promising thing I saw tonight was melo and stat working the pick n roll effectively multiple times. And stat even played fair to average defense tonight.
    Bargs played great and didn't back down from garnet.
    Shump looked like he regained his confidence and played amazing shooting lights out!
    Jr swish got his grove back, even if for this one game.
    Kmart battled hard.
    Ray ray showed leader ship.
    And melo played like a team player, and made others around him better.
    Overall this was a great game that can get us going!
    I would like to keep winning and not trade shump , because before the season started , I had every intention on buying a shump jersey, and I am hesitate now because of the trade rumors.
    This team needs to stop listening to all the bull and just play ball.
    If they play like they did tonight than we can catch right up in the EC.
    Finnaly a positive thread.

vCash
    he ain't changing much. First off he can't play big mins. this is an injury that can flare up again.

Maybe a win or 2. Don't take much of what they were doing tonight.

Shump knew TNT game, he's showcasing himself to get traded. JR had 1 game, Ray Ray went against inept PGs, Melo has been playing like that all season. But who was gonna check him? Livingston?

Tim Jr stepped up, aside from that nothing has changed.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    he ain't changing much. First off he can't play big mins. this is an injury that can flare up again.

Maybe a win or 2. Don't take much of what they were doing tonight.

Shump knew TNT game, he's showcasing himself to get traded. JR had 1 game, Ray Ray went against inept PGs, Melo has been playing like that all season. But who was gonna check him? Livingston?

Tim Jr stepped up, aside from that nothing has changed.
    you forgot melo was committed to passing. First time he was ultra efficient shooting less than 14 shots, rebounding and 6 assists. He looked for amare twice in the pick n rolls that resulted in a score. That we should be happy about

vCash
    And when shump got screened hard and blatche got in his face, melo stepped in front and started getting into blatche. that showed leadership and commitment to his teammate who has been rumored to be on the block

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    you forgot melo was committed to passing. First time he was ultra efficient shooting less than 14 shots, rebounding and 6 assists. He looked for amare twice in the pick n rolls that resulted in a score. That we should be happy about
    We playing a Nets team that's slower than us, under manned and who's coaching is downright pitiful. This like a scrimmage. It went like I predicted in the GT. We shouldn't have an issue playing them. So the best I'll say about Melo is, he was Melo. That's all. He's suppose to do that.

vCash
    We playing a Nets team that's slower than us, under manned and who's coaching is downright pitiful. This like a scrimmage. It went like I predicted in the GT. We shouldn't have an issue playing them. So the best I'll say about Melo is, he was Melo. That's all. He's suppose to do that.
    Yea the Melo we saw was the Melo from last year. Regardless...Tyson will help us in defense rebounding and his leadership which we miss badly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezy View Post
    Yea the Melo we saw was the Melo from last year. Regardless...Tyson will help us in defense rebounding and his leadership which we miss badly.
    I agree. But how many wins is that worth? you see what I'm saying? what happens to Bargnani now? it's gonna effect games. I think we .500 hopefully. I got to look at this realistically or it's gonna be me a few L's, a bottle of henny, some coronas, a ciroc and banging my chick on a bathroom sink waking up the next morning on the bathroom floor.

vCash
    Can't wait! Things are looking up for right now...

Welcome to the #tape

vCash
    I agree. But how many wins is that worth? you see what I'm saying? what happens to Bargnani now? it's gonna effect games. I think we .500 hopefully. I got to look at this realistically or it's gonna be me a few L's, a bottle of henny, some coronas, a ciroc and banging my chick on a bathroom sink waking up the next morning on the bathroom floor.
    We are in such a huge hole so it will take a lot of work regardless. With or without Tyson.

vCash
    Has anyone done the math on what our win percentage would have to be for us to finish with a respectable record this year? Like, say, 50 wins?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeGamer81 View Post
    Has anyone done the math on what our win percentage would have to be for us to finish with a respectable record this year? Like, say, 50 wins?
    65 games left, we would need to go 46-19 to finish with 50 wins..not impossible but highly unlikely

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeGamer81 View Post
    At this point it's more about winning our division, which is very doable.