Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

tui interim hc at washington

here

just saw today that our old qb was named husky interim hc after sarkisian bolted back to usc. i'm glad to see his success as he was a fan favorite when he wore the silver & black.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Most definitely. I hope he does well.

vCash
    Hey I put him as our Qbs coach and Gannon as the OC, if we hire Gruden back lol

vCash
    Tui was a great college QB, but I was surprised that the Raiders took him so high in the draft as he wasn't exactly a prime example of an Al Davis QB. He was Gruden's guy. It was disappointing that it didn't work out for him in Oakland.

vCash
    Just read the article, I wish him well and maybe its a stepping stone to something bigger or permanent, at Washington

vCash
    fan favorite? LOL he was terrible

vCash
    Haha tui tui gum chewy was my nickname cuz he jus stood sideline chewing gum watchin Gannon shred lol

Representing that 330!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable650 View Post
    I get the fan favourite cause it was the idea that he would take over for Gannon when he retired. Meaning Gruden never leaves, I think Tui in a way represented what shoulda been instead of what happened. Something like that, Atleast thats how I always seen it.

vCash
    I never thought Tui was going be good nor did I lime him on The Raiders. Just another bad pick and horrible QB that defined The Raiders losing ways. I wish him luck but he sucked as a NFL player.

vCash
    Preach. Got so sick of hearing "Tui Time" which of course never happened.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    I get the fan favourite cause it was the idea that he would take over for Gannon when he retired. Meaning Gruden never leaves, I think Tui in a way represented what shoulda been instead of what happened. Something like that, Atleast thats how I always seen it.
    agree...i saw tui start for us against the lions some time back in detroit...and gannon was standing on the sidelines in street clothes...i think TUI got hurt in the first quater and rick meyer played rest of the year..I always saw him as taking the reigns from gannon as well.....never worked out

vCash
    My only real memory of Tui was that furious "near" comeback against KC on MNF - Tim Brown stopped a few inches short of the goal-line as time expired.

His career did not work out the way I thought it would, but that's how it goes.

vCash
    Who knows if he gets the job full time or another job in the near future. Let him get some seasoning...You never know, Maybe he could be the guy who leads the Raiders back to prosperity either as a OC or a HC.

vCash
    Good for him!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable650 View Post
    and i suppose you were pulling for andrew walter...
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast