Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Exclamation Game 19: Bucks vs Wizards

VS

Friday, December 6, 2013

7:00 PM ET - Verizon Center, Washington, DC

vCash
    Hope Giannis gets to start since its his birthday.

vCash
    This is a MUST-lose!

vCash
    Wizards are 7-3 in last ten games after Nene spoke about team been horrible.

vCash
    Thank god........we won.

vCash
    I am lovin Middleton

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hojihoj View Post
    I am lovin Middleton
    Yeah Middleton had a great game. He's always had the skillset to be a legit scorer.

It's weird- as bad as the Bucks have been this season, I really think they could be right back in the playoff discussion next season. IMO, few things have to go right

- Get Marcus Smart
    - Sanders gets his act together

Young guys continue to make improvements to their games, especially Giannis and Henson, but also Middleton and Knight.

PG- Knight, Smart
    SG- Mayo, Smart
    SF- Middleton, Giannis
    PF- Henson, Ersan
    C- Sanders, Henson

That's could actually be a really good 8-man rotation. Ersan's really the only bad defender in the bunch, and there's a lot of different guys who can have a big offensive night in that group as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hojihoj:27551367
    Thank god........we won.
    Really?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE:27545521
    Hope Giannis gets to start since its his birthday.
    My hope is that hes starting by seasons end

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thornga2:27552401
    Quote Originally Posted by hojihoj View Post
    I am lovin Middleton
    Yeah Middleton had a great game. He's always had the skillset to be a legit scorer.

It's weird- as bad as the Bucks have been this season, I really think they could be right back in the playoff discussion next season. IMO, few things have to go right

- Get Marcus Smart
    - Sanders gets his act together

Young guys continue to make improvements to their games, especially Giannis and Henson, but also Middleton and Knight.

PG- Knight, Smart
    SG- Mayo, Smart
    SF- Middleton, Giannis
    PF- Henson, Ersan
    C- Sanders, Henson

That's could actually be a really good 8-man rotation. Ersan's really the only bad defender in the bunch, and there's a lot of different guys who can have a big offensive night in that group as well.
    We can be good if we keep growing, this could be valuable time missed for larry

vCash
    I just don't like Middleton right now. Yeah he scores but he's all over the place. Hardly any defensive awareness ( he got lucky Otto Porter was coming off injury in his first game in weeks).

I think ideally Middleton is best suited coming off the bench, but he could be a very effective role player.

However, I will say can JOHN ****ING HENSON get some freaking love from you guys??? MY lord, the dude had 19 points and 17 rebounds and a block and not ONE person talks about that?

Henson literally dominated that game and is really starting to come into his own. Give the guy some credit; as he has been very consistent playing mostly out of position all year long.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Yeah didn't get to see the game. Seen the highlight video at nba.com and boxscore just now. Henson with nice double double. This win bumps us back to #2 in lottery. Also Knicks and Nets and Kings are on our backs for lottery. Also our schedule is easy and tons of other horrible tankers as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ROY 2 MVP Braun View Post
    Really?
    Really.

vCash
    We need to win sometimes. Can't break these young guys down by losing 20 straight lol.
    Young Guns

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post
    I just don't like Middleton right now. Yeah he scores but he's all over the place. Hardly any defensive awareness ( he got lucky Otto Porter was coming off injury in his first game in weeks).

I think ideally Middleton is best suited coming off the bench, but he could be a very effective role player.

However, I will say can JOHN ****ING HENSON get some freaking love from you guys??? MY lord, the dude had 19 points and 17 rebounds and a block and not ONE person talks about that?

Henson literally dominated that game and is really starting to come into his own. Give the guy some credit; as he has been very consistent playing mostly out of position all year long.
    Middleton is definitely best suited as an instant offense off the bench guy, but I definitely think he's a nice piece moving forward, and is still young enough potentially round out his game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast