Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 64
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    161
    vCash
    1500

    Best games in your teams history?

    What are the best games, in your opinion, in your teams history?

    I'm a packers fan, so I'd have to go with Al Harris's intercetion for a td, after Matt Hasselbeck said, "we want the ball and were gonna score"

    Obviously versus the seahawks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lancaster, Pa
    Posts
    13,098
    vCash
    3425
    Recent history?

    The Ben Roethlisberger V Aaron Rodgers regular season Duel that ended with Ben throwing a TD pass at the last second for the win.

    All time?
    Immaculate Reception and it's not even close.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

    On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    161
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Recent history?

    The Ben Roethlisberger V Aaron Rodgers regular season Duel that ended with Ben throwing a TD pass at the last second for the win.

    All time?
    Immaculate Reception and it's not even close.
    God damn whats wrong with you that was a great game but why you gotta bring that up?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lancaster, Pa
    Posts
    13,098
    vCash
    3425
    Quote Originally Posted by The-All-Knowing View Post
    God damn whats wrong with you that was a great game but why you gotta bring that up?
    Because loads of Packer fans forget that happened and want to act like ARod completely outplayed Big Ben the only other time they met (same comp % and only 39 yards passing difference).

    And honestly it was a shining moment in Ben's career because everyone was gunho about Rodgers and Ben once again had the quiet game to remind everyone he's still one of the best. He usually pulls that out 2-3 times a season.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

    On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    5,352
    vCash
    1500
    1963 Football Championship game when the San Diego Chargers handed the Boston Patriots their head 51-10.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    161
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Because loads of Packer fans forget that happened and want to act like ARod completely outplayed Big Ben the only other time they met (same comp % and only 39 yards passing difference).

    And honestly it was a shining moment in Ben's career because everyone was gunho about Rodgers and Ben once again had the quiet game to remind everyone he's still one of the best. He usually pulls that out 2-3 times a season.
    ok man lemme know one thing? Who's defense was better? Cause don't even start that **** that Ben is better than Rodgers or even better than him in that game...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lancaster, Pa
    Posts
    13,098
    vCash
    3425
    At that time for the regular season game Packers D was playing better.

    And if you need a reminder of who did what:
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=291220023

    Ben was 29/46 for 503 yards and 5 tds
    Aaron was 26/48 for 383 and 3 tds

    I would say Ben outplayed Aaron there.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

    On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9,125
    vCash
    1500
    The game I wasn't alive for

    I guess the 06 NFC championship, or maybe that Monday night game where Grossman did everything to lose and we still won. Also helps I was at that game.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    37,631
    vCash
    3109
    The Green rant game. They are who we thought they were or w/e

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,188
    vCash
    1500
    In recent history the 2011 49ers /Saints playoff game. It was one of the most entertaining games I've seen the Niners play. After that I'd have to say the 1982 49ers/Cowboys Championship game where "the catch" happened. I enjoyed the asswooping the Niners put on the Changers in the 94 Superbowl. The Denver/49ers superbowl was fun to watch as well. I think it was 55 to 10?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    5,352
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hamburger View Post
    In recent history the 2011 49ers /Saints playoff game. It was one of the most entertaining games I've seen the Niners play. After that I'd have to say the 1982 49ers/Cowboys Championship game where "the catch" happened. I enjoyed the asswooping the Niners put on the Changers in the 94 Superbowl. The Denver/49ers superbowl was fun to watch as well. I think it was 55 to 10?




    Annnnnnnnd! Montana's victories over Miami & Cincy were muuuuuuuch better! Especially the "couldn't be beaten" Boomer Esiasen/ Icky Woods +++ crew... Montana was great!
    Last edited by chargerSD; 12-04-2013 at 11:41 PM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,122
    vCash
    1500
    Would have been Super Bowl XL, but Billy Leavy (admittedly) kicked multiple calls.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,188
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by chargerSD View Post




    Annnnnnnnd! Montana's victories over Miami & Cincy were muuuuuuuch better! Especially the "couldn't be beaten" Boomer Esiasen/ Icky Woods +++ crew... Montana was great!
    After the game I got laid by two women. It was a great day/night. The after party in the streets was friggin wild (in the Mission District). I stayed drunk for two days. LOL

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    5,352
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hamburger View Post
    After the game I got laid by two women. It was a great day/night. The after party in the streets was friggin wild (in the Mission District). I stayed drunk for two days. LOL
    Oh well! Why didn't you say so? that changes everything.... just don't let Norm know... he likes to keep the fatties for himself.


    Bolded; that's the gay district...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lancaster, Pa
    Posts
    13,098
    vCash
    3425
    Quote Originally Posted by chargerSD View Post
    Oh well! Why didn't you say so? that changes everything.... just don't let Norm know... he likes to keep the fatties for himself.


    Bolded; that's the gay district...
    Is he possibly Creed from The Office?

    Creed: I'm not offended by homosexuality. In the '60s, I made love to many, many women, often outdoors, in the mud and the rain, and it's possible a man slipped in. There would be no way of knowing.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

    On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •