Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Conroe, TX
    Posts
    22,096
    vCash
    2502

    Phoenix Suns @ Houston Rockets

    No Parsons again tonight. Dwight and the rest of the lineup aside from Harden need to step it up. This Suns team is no cakewalk.


    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    596
    vCash
    1500
    It looks like everyone just wanted to pretend the Jazz game on Monday never happened. I know I did.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Conroe, TX
    Posts
    22,096
    vCash
    2502
    God.... Houston is absolutely ice cold from the 3-point line tonight and just generally cannot buy a basket. They were 0 for their first 8 attempts and 1 for their first 11 before Garcia just hit that corner 3. And it's not like Phoenix is defending it particularly well. Houston is moving the ball well and getting open perimeter looks, but nobody is hitting them. It's clear watching this game how badly they miss Parsons and Lin. Harden has also been horrible tonight, so he's either going to have to step it up or another perimeter guy is going to have to have a monster game.


    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    BRAZIL
    Posts
    4,682
    vCash
    1500
    Man that's tUrrible. Two ugly losses in a row without Parsons.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    235
    vCash
    1500
    this team shows no heart at times. Harden plays no defense. Dwight is a max guy but scores 2 points, and can't hit free throws? Whats that all about? How, why? I was excited to to watch these guys this season even bought league pass to watch every game. There's no way this team is winning anything anytime soon. Beat the Spurs then come back and lose to Utah, and now Phoenix. Pathetic if you ask me. Honestly, I was a fan of Dwight Howard, but he really is not the same player anymore. Sucks. No drive. Weak. Shaq is right on his criticisms of Dwight. He plays to passively to ever be a champion. Thats the stone cold facts. If I pissed anyone of with this post I apologize. Just hated the way the Rockets played tonight.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Vail, CO
    Posts
    14,766
    vCash
    1500
    Rumors swirling that James Harden was intoxicated during this game

    ......from what I witnessed on the court and his postage comment, I think it is entirely possible.
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    248
    vCash
    1500
    I laughed when I saw that you said everyone but Harden needs to step it up. Hindsight...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    614
    vCash
    824
    Quote Originally Posted by Denverbronco007 View Post
    this team shows no heart at times. Harden plays no defense. Dwight is a max guy but scores 2 points, and can't hit free throws? Whats that all about? How, why? I was excited to to watch these guys this season even bought league pass to watch every game. There's no way this team is winning anything anytime soon. Beat the Spurs then come back and lose to Utah, and now Phoenix. Pathetic if you ask me. Honestly, I was a fan of Dwight Howard, but he really is not the same player anymore. Sucks. No drive. Weak. Shaq is right on his criticisms of Dwight. He plays to passively to ever be a champion. Thats the stone cold facts. If I pissed anyone of with this post I apologize. Just hated the way the Rockets played tonight.
    Dwight had 15 points and 18 rebounds in this game. I think Im okay with that production. Either way that game was awful to watch. Freaking Marcus Morris with the dagger at the end...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    614
    vCash
    824
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Rumors swirling that James Harden was intoxicated during this game

    ......from what I witnessed on the court and his postage comment, I think it is entirely possible.
    He sure looked like it. Where are you seeing these rumors though lol

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    237
    vCash
    1500
    That game and the Jazz game were just disgusting to watch. I have no idea what else to say. When they got a big head after winning 8 of 9 and beating the Spurs in San Antonio I was hoping they wouldn't start coasting (especially with Lin and Parsons out*). They did.


    *That reminds me, what happened to that goof who just dismissed Lin and Parsons as replaceable role players?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    248
    vCash
    1500
    I'd much rather kill myself than watch the Rockets play like that. It was utterly pathetic and embarrassing. I'm gonna go drink till I pass out or get alcohol poisoning and hope it destroys my memory of the last two games. This ****ing sucks

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    BRAZIL
    Posts
    4,682
    vCash
    1500
    That's what alcohol is for. We need Parsons back against the Warriors.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    614
    vCash
    824
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    That's what alcohol is for. We need Parsons back against the Warriors.
    Ya I agree. Im going to the game and my girlfriend is supposed to be going but if Parsons doesnt play she will find a reason not to go

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    248
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by houstonfan View Post
    Ya I agree. Im going to the game and my girlfriend is supposed to be going but if Parsons doesnt play she will find a reason not to go
    She doesn't sound like a nice lady

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    614
    vCash
    824
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg. View Post
    She doesn't sound like a nice lady
    Ya thats pretty accurate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •