Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Monta > Steph

vCash

Monta > Steph

Never thought I'd see this happen. Don't get me wrong I love Monta and think we should never trade him away, but MAN! can you imagine if Mark Jackson could use players correctly how good he and Curry would be with this year's team?

http://statcenter.blogspot.com/2013/...est-usage.html

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    /in before asandhu23 and guppy

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    L o L

Spanklin also decided to embarrass himself in the NBA forum by asking if Jonas Val sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    How do I think [Kevin] Love helps his team lose? Terrible defense, chucker, basically a of version if Monta

vCash
    Dude....Monta did not make this team better. He wasn't given a fair chance with a team assembled around him, but I'd take Klay over him any day. And if you guys know me at all, you know I'm not too high on Klay.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Lol

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    L o L

Spanklin also decided to embarrass himself in the NBA forum by asking if Jonas Val sucks.
    It's okay boo u don't have to shoot the messenger. I just posted the stats you are supposed to interpret them for me not jump down my throat. Here's a video for you to calm down to hun, it's all good okay.

vCash
    I would take Monta coming off the bench as a sixth man. but if we kept monta their would be no Bogut.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Dude....Monta did not make this team better. He wasn't given a fair chance with a team assembled around him, but I'd take Klay over him any day. And if you guys know me at all, you know I'm not too high on Klay.

Yeah bro but we coulda got way more for Steph than Monta and now it's proven that Monta can straight ball when he's on a team with good management and coaching. Monta playing like MVP he is this years and Klay and an bonafide All Star for Curry would have cemented WFC for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanklin View Post
    Yeah bro but we coulda got way more for Steph than Monta and now it's proven that Monta can straight ball when he's on a team with good management and coaching. Monta playing like MVP he is this years and Klay and an bonafide All Star for Curry would have cemented WFC for sure.
    Monta was on a team with good coaching and good management. We still sucked and thats why we traded him

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Curry>Bogut>Klay>Monta

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SugeKnight View Post
    Curry>Bogut>Klay>Monta
    Pretty much

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanklin View Post
    It's okay boo u don't have to shoot the messenger. I just posted the stats you are supposed to interpret them for me not jump down my throat. Here's a video for you to calm down to hun, it's all good okay.

L o L

Offensive stats still favor Curry.

That being said. I am glad Monta Ellis has been efficient this year and I am glad the Mavericks sat him down and told him no more midrange. He's really improved his shot selection.

Now, hopefully, next year we get that happening for Rudy Gay and Josh Smith.
    How do I think [Kevin] Love helps his team lose? Terrible defense, chucker, basically a of version if Monta

vCash
    Spanklin, for your benefit. You need me to help you considering you went into the NBA forum saying Valacunias sucked at rebounding.

Monta Ellis:

TS of 568, Turnover Percentage of 16.2, Assist Percentage of 25, 21.3 points a game, and a WS/48 of .116.

Stephen Curry:

TS of 594, Turnover Percentage of 16.5, Assist percent of 42.7, 22.5 points and a WS/48.

Stephen Curry has been twice the offensive player as Ellis. No knock on Ellis this year for that. Stpehgen Curry is just that good.

Also, before you say we should not have traded him again: Klay Thompson's WS/48 is .168 along with stellar D. Klay's obviously the better choice still.

Love Ellis, glad that he's doing well on the Mavericks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    I would take Monta coming off the bench as a sixth man. but if we kept monta their would be no Bogut.
    we might have been able to trade garbage for him when the news came out about his microfracture.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    we might have been able to trade garbage for him when the news came out about his microfracture.
    we wouldnt have barnes

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast