Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Oklahoma City 13-3 @ Portland 15-3

at

TV: FSOK, KGW

Wed, Dec 4 10:00 PM EST

vCash
    Obviously this will be a tough game. I'm sure that the players aren't afraid of OKC, and they shouldn't be. Winning this game would give the Blazers even more credibility, but I'll understand if we fall short.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    Obviously this will be a tough game. I'm sure that the players aren't afraid of OKC, and they shouldn't be. Winning this game would give the Blazers even more credibility, but I'll understand if we fall short.
    Yeah it is enjoyable to see more and more people showing appreciation for the blazers after each win. It is obvious to us who have watched Portland the last several years that they are much better than they have been and are executing in much more sustainable ways.

vCash
    Another statement game!!! Go Blazers!!!
    So Say We All!!!

vCash
    I feel nervous. Might just be because I am sick and tv keeps flashing warnings from news that power outages are to be expected tonight and tomorrow.

Game is at home. Thunder are a iffy road team at best. We have a lot of confidence right now, court production is backing up the attitude. Thunder D is not as physical or skilled as Pacers and we put up over 100 on Pacers so I know we will score.

Would be really nice to get our 7th consecutive home win while breaking a streak of 7 strait losses to the Thunder. Still not on national tv or even NBA tv. We might end up being first NBA champion to play in non televised finals in a couple decades.

vCash
    I get to watch on my tv!

Thank you Fox Sports Oklahoma! Even if I will have to mute the tv because how terrible these guys are.

vCash
    I am in bed and can't see my monitor from here so if some odd looking misspelling show up just know it's cause i'm ill and body is messed up not because drunk.

vCash
    Westbrook been bailed out twice by refs. So far we have played great D but we are not finishing on the glass.

vCash
    LMA 10 points with 3 minutes left in the first. He is shooting lights out while playing really good D. We would be up 30-8 if we would stop letting Thunder get 2nd chance and 3rd chance points. Thunder have like twice as many shot attempts as we do yet we are up 21-17.

vCash
    bad end to the quarter.

Failing to GRAB rebounds, just kind of tapping them to ourselves allowing Thunder to yank them away.

We are rushing shots.

vCash
    We keep playing them perfectly then we forget to secure the rebound or the steal and they get it back for an easy score. Need to wake up.

vCash
    Wow our fans really embarrassed me at the end of the first half.... The camera caught them shouting obscenities at Durant. We have to stay classy.

vCash
    that was an awesome second half. another great win

vCash
    Didnt see the game but awesome that we won

vCash
    The Blazers are winning every which way, beating physical teams like the Pacers, up-and-down teams like the Thunder and Golden State Warriors, and defensive juggernauts like the Chicago Bulls. They are winning on the road (8-2) and they are winning back-to-backs (10-0). And they are doing it all with a fun-to-watch style, unselfish play and tight-knit chemistry.

After the game, before the locker room opened to the media and the team huddled to chat about the victory, Aldridge briefly addressed his teammates. The first thing he did was praise the bench, singling out Thomas Robinson’s second-half hustle and the play of the game from Dorell Wright, who chased down a Jeremy Lamb fast-break layup attempt and forced a miss at a critical point in the fourth quarter. One thing he didn’t talk about: Himself. His teammates did enough of that afterward.
    All that is needed to know about this team to see it is legit.

Even when Lillard and Wes or Lillard and LMA have off nights we still get the W.

People keep talking Spurs Pacers as finals preview and putting them ahead of us even though we have beaten both of them. Both on the second night of back to backs at that. We are a lock for a top 3 seed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast